Windows 10: I installed latest update foe Windows 10. I have to wait about 10 minutes at start up.

Discus and support I installed latest update foe Windows 10. I have to wait about 10 minutes at start up. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Up dated Windows 10. Start up time now about 10 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Johnny Vegas 6, Feb 17, 2021.

1. I installed latest update foe Windows 10. I have to wait about 10 minutes at start up.

Up dated Windows 10. Start up time now about 10 minutes

:)

Johnny Vegas 6, Feb 17, 2021

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Feb 17, 2021
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Feb 17, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

I installed latest update foe Windows 10. I have to wait about 10 minutes at start up.

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

I installed latest update foe Windows 10. I have to wait about 10 minutes at start up.

1. I installed latest update foe Windows 10. I have to wait about 10 minutes at start up. - Similar Threads - installed latest update

2. I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.: I already have Windows 10 installed on the USB, but, I'm a little confused very tech savvy, but, 70 yrs old : , so, I need a little clarification/help.I have a separate hard-drive/SSD installed that is just going to be dedicated to Windows 10, separately, butI'm still also...
  3. I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.: I already have Windows 10 installed on the USB, but, I'm a little confused very tech savvy, but, 70 yrs old : , so, I need a little clarification/help.I have a separate hard-drive/SSD installed that is just going to be dedicated to Windows 10, separately, butI'm still also...
  4. I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have been waiting for about 10-11 months but the problem is not solved.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been waiting for about 10-11 months but the problem is not solved.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark. I tried everything but the...
  6. I have been waiting for about 10-11 months but the problem is not solved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been waiting for about 10-11 months but the problem is not solved.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark. I tried everything but the...
  7. Windows 10 takes about 5 minutes to start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 takes about 5 minutes to start: Hello, i had built a new computer in the month of July and installed windows 10 on it and since then i am receiving boot times of about 5 minutes. My Bios takes about 10 seconds. and after that the screen is just stuck on the welcome screen for a whole 5 minutes. I have tried...
  8. Info about Latest Windows 10 Update

Info about Latest Windows 10 Update: To, Microsoft Community This is Gavin. I am currently using Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.900. I want to know whether i am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 10 OS. I also want to Upgrade to Windows 10 Version 2004. Some say the New Version 2004 is awesome,...
  9. I started the latest Windows update

I started the latest Windows update: I started the latest Windows update and it has been "Working on updates 91%" for four hours. What can I do at this point to get the update to finish. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-started-the-latest-windows-update/98fb289e-7796-42e9-90c2-2363a0f48561
  10. why when I start up I have to wait for AOL to start twice??

in Windows 10 Customization
    why when I start up I have to wait for AOL to start twice??: Why went I turn on my computer Aol has to start up twice before it comes on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/why-when-i-start-up-i-have-to-wait-for-aol-to/114218c6-475e-48ec-b18e-a86a244ab87f