Windows 10: I installed Soduku on new laptop but it won't let me pick a level in order to play.

Discus and support I installed Soduku on new laptop but it won't let me pick a level in order to play. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed Soduku on new laptop but it won't let me pick a level in order to play.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arthur Malkin, Apr 7, 2021.

1. I installed Soduku on new laptop but it won't let me pick a level in order to play.

I installed Soduku on new laptop but it won't let me pick a level in order to play.

:)

Arthur Malkin, Apr 7, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 7, 2021
  3. My Laptop won´t play any sounds when I connect it to LG soundbar through Bluetooth.

My Laptop won´t play any sounds when I connect it to LG soundbar through Bluetooth

The sounds will be still playing out of the laptop and there is not any output settings to set it to LG output.

On the LG soundbar I see the PC is connected but not any sounds.

I have tried to update drivers, but wasnt helpful.

Please recommend me something..

Thanks!

DavidCeska, Apr 7, 2021
  4. I installed Soduku on new laptop but it won't let me pick a level in order to play.

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

I installed Soduku on new laptop but it won't let me pick a level in order to play.

1. I installed Soduku on new laptop but it won't let me pick a level in order to play. - Similar Threads - installed Soduku laptop

2. New Laptop won't let me do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop won't let me do anything: So I got a new laptop Dell G16 7620, charged it and updated it, tried logging in and it wouldn't let me. So I skipped for the moment to set up the rest of the computer and it wouldn't let me. After a lot of googling I got onto Windows 10 and was finally able to set up the...
  3. New Laptop won't let me do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop won't let me do anything: So I got a new laptop Dell G16 7620, charged it and updated it, tried logging in and it wouldn't let me. So I skipped for the moment to set up the rest of the computer and it wouldn't let me. After a lot of googling I got onto Windows 10 and was finally able to set up the...
  4. New Laptop won't let me set firefox as default

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Laptop won't let me set firefox as default: Hi,I have just bought a new Dell Laptop running Windows 10 and it will not allow me to set anything but Edge as my default browser. I have approached this from the request when i open the alternative browser and via Set defau;lts by app, but when i do these things either...
  5. Minecraft won't let me play!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft won't let me play!: I just bought minecraft bedrock edition on PC yesterday. I wake up to play it and it's claiming I don't own it, and it's only saying that I can use the free trial or buy it again. Here’s the error code: 0x803F8001. I really don't want to buy this game again, can someone...
  6. New Version won't let me update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Version won't let me update: I just updated to the 2019 version. Now it won't let me update a program for this version. How do I fix this? [img] 148979
  7. ORIGINS WON'T LET ME INSTALL NEW CLIENT

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ORIGINS WON'T LET ME INSTALL NEW CLIENT: I'm stuck at the new update of Origins client for EA games. It says I can't install. Anyone here has the same experience? Please tell how to fix. Thanks. submitted by /u/1xyk9 [link] [comments]...
  8. New account won't let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New account won't let me log in: I run W10 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. To deal with one game (out of several) not syncing, I'm trying to create a new account to see if the game will sync on a new account.. I create the account and give it a password, which I have written down so I can't get it wrong. When I...
  9. Laptop won't let me login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Laptop won't let me login: When I restarted my laptop and typed in my password, it said that the password was incorrect. But I know it was right. That time I couldn't connect the internet too. I need help logging in to my laptop. Please help me find a way to login. 35379
  10. New build won't let me install Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New build won't let me install Windows: Here is my build - Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 960 4GB - System Build - PCPartPicker So this has been a nightmare for the past two days trying to get everything installed correctly and to actually boot up and allow me to install windows from my USB drive. I...