Windows 10: i installed software that crashed my computer did restore it failed now i cant boot into...

Discus and support i installed software that crashed my computer did restore it failed now i cant boot into... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after 24 hours ive tried many things but everythung stops nothing is working cant reinstal with media creation or preview build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LunarLarry1, Aug 30, 2020.

1. i installed software that crashed my computer did restore it failed now i cant boot into...

after 24 hours ive tried many things but everythung stops nothing is working cant reinstal with media creation or preview build

:)

LunarLarry1, Aug 30, 2020
  2. Bundy Win User

Computer fails to fully boot up

Does it start to boot the OS or is crashing before then? Suggest when you are checking the cables, pay special attention to GPU power.

Bundy, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Windows update failed and unable to boot

Hi Chrissy,

To assist you better help us with the information below.

• Have you made any recent software/hardware changes to the computer?
    • Do you get any error message or code when trying to boot into the computer?
    When installing updates it puts message “Do not shut down your machine”, if you unplug the AC adapter or turn off the computer Chances are:

• Windows resuming the installation process next time you shutdown.
    • A non-vital program file becomes corrupted and causes some feature of the OS to become unusable and crash.
    As an initial step I would suggest you to unplug all external devices if connected and then try to boot the computer by plugging in the AC adapter and check if you are able to boot the computer.

If the computer boots make sure all the updates are installed and then you can login to user Interface.

If you still not able to unable to get the in Windows Bootable environment I Would suggest you contact your manufacturer.

Get back to us if your require more help on this query.

Thank you.

Darshan J, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

i installed software that crashed my computer did restore it failed now i cant boot into...

Windows 10 Creators Update Installed Now PC Fails to Boot

Hi Antony,

One of the possible reasons why your PC fails to boot into normal mode are broken components on the boot configuration data of your system. To isolate your concern regarding your Windows 10 Creators Update, we suggest that you perform the following
    steps to trigger Safe Mode through the
    Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)
    option. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

We also recommend that you perform a system restore after booting into safe mode.
    This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time. Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps
    below:

• Right-click the Start button, and then select Control Panel.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
    • Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

i installed software that crashed my computer did restore it failed now i cant boot into...

1. i installed software that crashed my computer did restore it failed now i cant boot into... - Similar Threads - installed software crashed

2. i am downloading a software, i did it around 4 times now, the laptop crashes with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am downloading a software, i did it around 4 times now, the laptop crashes with the...: i am downloading a software, and when it gets around the end, i did it around 4 times now, the laptop crashes with the bluescreen, and shows the stop code of SERVICE_EXCEPTION_ERROR. please tell me how to fix this, i really want that software downloaded today...
  3. i am downloading a software, i did it around 4 times now, the laptop crashes with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am downloading a software, i did it around 4 times now, the laptop crashes with the...: i am downloading a software, and when it gets around the end, i did it around 4 times now, the laptop crashes with the bluescreen, and shows the stop code of SERVICE_EXCEPTION_ERROR. please tell me how to fix this, i really want that software downloaded today...
  4. my computer will not boot up. I did an update and now it will not repair, and I always...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer will not boot up. I did an update and now it will not repair, and I always...: Can't open file: X:\sources\Recovery\tools\HP\Rita-tool\Windows won't repairIt won't do anything but give me the following. I do not have a back up disk. I am screwed!! I can see it through command prompt but it won't boot...
  5. my computer will not boot up. I did an update and now it will not repair, and I always...

my computer will not boot up. I did an update and now it will not repair, and I always...: Can't open file: X:\sources\Recovery\tools\HP\Rita-tool\Windows won't repairIt won't do anything but give me the following. I do not have a back up disk. I am screwed!! I can see it through command prompt but it won't boot...
  6. my computer will not boot up. I did an update and now it will not repair, and I always...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My computer restore files by itself and I do not install any software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer restore files by itself and I do not install any software: I have already asked many communities but none of them can solve itSystem: Win10it is an SSD and 238GB in total, 147GB avliable. Only has C:Even huorong and 360 will be deleted after restart and they are not able to use.Today morning, I tried to open Microsoft Edge and it...
  8. My computer restore files by itself and I do not install any software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer restore files by itself and I do not install any software: I have already asked many communities but none of them can solve itSystem: Win10it is an SSD and 238GB in total, 147GB avliable. Only has C:Even huorong and 360 will be deleted after restart and they are not able to use.Today morning, I tried to open Microsoft Edge and it...
  9. My computer restore files by itself and I do not install any software

10. Windows Installer crashed and now I cant install again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Installer crashed and now I cant install again: I bought a new hard drive and installed windows 10 again. It was going smooth until my hard drive started clicking and computer crashed with a fatal error. I tried to reinstall again but all partition was lost and i was back to unallocated space and an error when i click it...