Windows 10: I installed windows 10 yesterday now my PC is dead

Discus and support I installed windows 10 yesterday now my PC is dead in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi i installed windows 10 from 8 on my pc lenovo i3 yesterday was working fine did a normal shutdown but today i started my pc and all iv got is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BradleyJohnson1, Oct 26, 2018.

1. I installed windows 10 yesterday now my PC is dead

Hi i installed windows 10 from 8 on my pc lenovo i3 yesterday was working fine did a normal shutdown but today i started my pc and all iv got is the lenovo pop up on the screen and nothing else iv tried all the buttons to enter safe mode and the pc is completely unresponsive.. iv tried down loading a boot up disk but as far as i can tell nothing is happening? And non of the help on line is working

:)

BradleyJohnson1, Oct 26, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 26, 2018
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 26, 2018
  4. I installed windows 10 yesterday now my PC is dead

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

I installed windows 10 yesterday now my PC is dead

1. I installed windows 10 yesterday now my PC is dead - Similar Threads - installed yesterday dead

2. my pc accepted a windows 11 upgrade from windows 10 pro . installed it, now pc is dead....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc accepted a windows 11 upgrade from windows 10 pro . installed it, now pc is dead....: my windows 10 pro PC died after windows 11 attempt to install!! No warning just died and it will not accept any data, no screen not anything....
  3. my pc accepted a windows 11 upgrade from windows 10 pro . installed it, now pc is dead....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc accepted a windows 11 upgrade from windows 10 pro . installed it, now pc is dead....: my windows 10 pro PC died after windows 11 attempt to install!! No warning just died and it will not accept any data, no screen not anything....
  4. PC now dead.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC now dead.: Dear Microsoft, Following a windows 10 update on Friday night 18th December 2020 my PC which is a couple of years old has died with the dreaded black screen of death and curser working. I have tried f8 keys soft boots and wasted hours of time. Can someone help?...
  5. I installed windows 10 yesterday. What the hell is this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I installed windows 10 yesterday. What the hell is this?: [ATTACH] Should I wait now and then download it again or what?! Please help me Habe mir gestern windows 10 installiert. Was soll das?
  6. Dead pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dead pc: My pc won’t turn onno fans or lights and this happened after 3 consecutive overheats. I replaced the cpu and the motherboard and am really not sure what is left. This is 100% a hardware issue. I know my pc pretty well but im bamboozled at this point...
  7. Dead PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dead PC: I recently lost the use of an additional HDD in my Dell XPS desktop. So I switched off the machine to check. Finding nothing obviously amiss, i boxed it up and switched the power on - to find it was totally dead. No problems with power cables or sockets and there is a yellow...
  8. PC id dead... and i need to move windows 10 to my new PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC id dead... and i need to move windows 10 to my new PC: how can i do this... i bought the final version , not the annual subscription and i paid the 119,00 for the software.. my PC is dead and in bought a new one but it doesn't have windows 10... how can i move my purchase to the new one?? thanks !! gustavo ======...
  9. Windows 10 reset - PC now dead

Windows 10 reset - PC now dead: Following multiple issues with Windows 10 I decided to reset. It took several hours and when I came back to my PC there was just a black screen. By pressing F2 when booting up I can enter ‘Recovery’ where it tells me ‘It looks like windows hasn’t loaded correctly’. Using...
  10. can i use the windows 10 product key from my now dead pc on my new pc

can i use the windows 10 product key from my now dead pc on my new pc: my laptop with windows 10 home crashed so I went and bought a new one on 13 Aug 2018. I found out the windows 10 home version on the new laptop is a "single language version". Can I upgrade to a normal Home version or use the product key from my other laptop which crashed to...