Windows 10: I installed Windows 11 on an incompatible computer - Help!

Discus and support I installed Windows 11 on an incompatible computer - Help! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed Windows 11 on my Dell Inspiron 7570 laptop because PC Health said 'your device is compatible'. Now I find several faults, most importantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bally2164, Sep 29, 2022.

1. bally2164 Win User

I installed Windows 11 on an incompatible computer - Help!

I installed Windows 11 on my Dell Inspiron 7570 laptop because PC Health said 'your device is compatible'. Now I find several faults, most importantly that most Windows 11 Updates will not download and install AND that Dell say Windows 11 is not supported on this device. Is it at all possible to go back to Windows 10 at this late stage?

:)

bally2164, Sep 29, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Compumind Win User
    Compumind, Sep 29, 2022
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Lists Programs That are Incompatible With Windows Vista SP1

Microsoft has published a list of programs that are currently incompatible with Windows Vista SP1 "Service Pack 1 for Windows Vista is an important update for Windows Vista. Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) contains many security, reliability, and feature updates for Windows Vista. A program may experience a loss of functionality after you install Windows Vista SP1. However, most programs will continue to work as expected after you install Windows Vista SP1."

Windows Vista SP1 Incompatible Programs

Source: Guru3D

malware, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

1. I installed Windows 11 on an incompatible computer - Help! - Similar Threads - installed incompatible computer

2. windows 11 incompatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 incompatibility: i want to ask that why is windows 11 is incompatible to higher device specifications but compatible to older device specifications or only required specifications for example i tried to install windows 11 it said tpm must be 2.0 but i have tpm2.3 and processor must be 1ghz...
  3. windows 11 incompatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 incompatibility: i want to ask that why is windows 11 is incompatible to higher device specifications but compatible to older device specifications or only required specifications for example i tried to install windows 11 it said tpm must be 2.0 but i have tpm2.3 and processor must be 1ghz...
  4. windows 11 incompatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 incompatibility: i don't understand about windows 11 that why is newer version specifications are unsupported but older ones are supported can anyone explain me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-incompatibility/a9c826f6-4123-4b56-af01-c1ea1eeb57e3
  5. windows 11 incompatibility

windows 11 incompatibility: i don't understand about windows 11 that why is newer version specifications are unsupported but older ones are supported can anyone explain me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-incompatibility/a9c826f6-4123-4b56-af01-c1ea1eeb57e3
  6. I installed Windows 11 on an incompatible computer - Help!

I installed Windows 11 on an incompatible computer - Help!: I installed Windows 11 on my Dell Inspiron 7570 laptop because PC Health said 'your device is compatible'. Now I find several faults, most importantly that most Windows 11 Updates will not download and install AND that Dell say Windows 11 is not supported on this device. Is...
  7. WINDOWS 11 FOR INCOMPATIBLE PROCESSOR

WINDOWS 11 FOR INCOMPATIBLE PROCESSOR: Hi,My PC HP spectre 13-ac033dx core i7 7th Gen currently meet all but one of the hardware requirements for the new windows update which is the processor requirement. I'm sure i am not the only one with similar problem who this is affecting. Please kindly include PCs with...
  8. Incompatible Drivers re Windows 11 Instalation

Incompatible Drivers re Windows 11 Instalation: Hi All, Having navigated the TPM problems with a new BIOS sent from Gigabyte, I am still having the Security Processor details - Staus Attestation - Not Ready Storage Ready.Unable to rectify.... Security Processor troubleshooting... Error messages Device health attestation...
  9. Incompatible Drivers re Windows 11 Instalation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible Drivers re Windows 11 Instalation: Hi All, Having navigated the TPM problems with a new BIOS sent from Gigabyte, I am still having the Security Processor details - Staus Attestation - Not Ready Storage Ready.Unable to rectify.... Security Processor troubleshooting... Error messages Device health attestation...
  10. Incompatible Drivers re Windows 11 Instalation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade