Windows 10: I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is...

Discus and support I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is also hidden. I don't know how to access windows home. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lester Mendoza, Mar 1, 2024.

1. I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is...

I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is also hidden. I don't know how to access windows home. Please help. Thank you!

:)

Lester Mendoza, Mar 1, 2024

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 1, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 1, 2024
  4. jds21 Win User

I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is...

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is...

1. I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is... - Similar Threads - installed update key

2. I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is...: I installed windows 11 update, but now my Windows key is not working and the taskbar is also hidden. I don't know how to access windows home. Please help. Thank you!...
  3. I updated to windows 11 and now have no functionality on my taskbar

I updated to windows 11 and now have no functionality on my taskbar: Hi! I updated from windows 10 to 11 and since I have had no functionality on my taskbar, I can't even right click on the bar to get any menus, don't have the Wi-Fi symbol, time and date, search bar or any of that standard apps showing even though all of the functions are...
  4. I updated to windows 11 and now have no functionality on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated to windows 11 and now have no functionality on my taskbar: Hi! I updated from windows 10 to 11 and since I have had no functionality on my taskbar, I can't even right click on the bar to get any menus, don't have the Wi-Fi symbol, time and date, search bar or any of that standard apps showing even though all of the functions are...
  5. My whole Taskbar is not working after installing a new windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My whole Taskbar is not working after installing a new windows 11 update: I recently updated windows 11 on my computer and now I'm unable to open my settings, windows start menu, and pretty much anything else on my taskbar. I've already tried restarting, using the task manager to restart windows explorer, and running DISM and SFC. Nothing seems to...
  6. My whole Taskbar is not working after installing a new windows 11 update

My whole Taskbar is not working after installing a new windows 11 update: I recently updated windows 11 on my computer and now I'm unable to open my settings, windows start menu, and pretty much anything else on my taskbar. I've already tried restarting, using the task manager to restart windows explorer, and running DISM and SFC. Nothing seems to...
  7. I recently updated to Windows 11 but now the taskbar is blank and nothing works properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently updated to Windows 11 but now the taskbar is blank and nothing works properly: I recently installed windows 11 and it was working fine and I had no issues but as of this morning when I switched on my laptop, my lockscreen packground was different from normal and when I entered my pin and was waiting for it to open it said 'Preparing Windows' and took...
  8. I recently updated to Windows 11 but now the taskbar is blank and nothing works properly

I recently updated to Windows 11 but now the taskbar is blank and nothing works properly: I recently installed windows 11 and it was working fine and I had no issues but as of this morning when I switched on my laptop, my lockscreen packground was different from normal and when I entered my pin and was waiting for it to open it said 'Preparing Windows' and took...
  9. I updated to windows 11 and now there is no taskbar or settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated to windows 11 and now there is no taskbar or settings: my taskbar is displaying no icons or widows menu.... when I try to open any settings I get a lot of different errors depending on what I try https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updated-to-windows-11-and-now-there-is-no/d7a56f2a-8dba-4781-bc58-1e92d476b92d
  10. I updated to windows 11 and now there is no taskbar or settings

I updated to windows 11 and now there is no taskbar or settings: my taskbar is displaying no icons or widows menu.... when I try to open any settings I get a lot of different errors depending on what I try https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updated-to-windows-11-and-now-there-is-no/d7a56f2a-8dba-4781-bc58-1e92d476b92d