Windows 10: I just asked a question about Microsoft not recognising my newly set password

Discus and support I just asked a question about Microsoft not recognising my newly set password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ps When I signed on to join the Community I was asked for my password and the new one was accepted - so why is it not recognised when I try to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SusanMartineau1, Feb 23, 2019.

1. I just asked a question about Microsoft not recognising my newly set password

ps When I signed on to join the Community I was asked for my password and the new one was accepted - so why is it not recognised when I try to access my computer?

:)

SusanMartineau1, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Saja67 Win User

Bitlocker not asking for password set up

I have the same problem as David with bitlocker set-up not asking me for a password. Following the instructions in the article suggested by Jennifer does not help as it assumes that I will be prompted to enter a password - the set up skips that step going
    straight to the options for saving the recovery key. Once (supposedly) encrypted, I can restart my computer without having to enter anything apart from my microsoft password so I do not have any additional security at all.

Saja67, Feb 23, 2019
  3. device doesn't recognise Microsoft account password

Hello! My Windows 10 laptop, which is linked to my Microsoft account, stopped recognising my password. I tried resetting password but it did not help. What steps should I take to sign in?

OlgaAndreyevskikh, Feb 23, 2019
  4. I just asked a question about Microsoft not recognising my newly set password

how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

I just asked a question about Microsoft not recognising my newly set password

1. I just asked a question about Microsoft not recognising my newly set password - Similar Threads - asked question Microsoft

2. Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.: I am brand new to Microsoft windows 11 and I do not know how to use it, I want to ask questions but I keep losing the link after I ask a question, is there anywhere where I can find a link to this place so that I can ask questions....
  3. Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.: I am brand new to Microsoft windows 11 and I do not know how to use it, I want to ask questions but I keep losing the link after I ask a question, is there anywhere where I can find a link to this place so that I can ask questions....
  4. Asking question about Microsoft Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Asking question about Microsoft Defender: If I do not install any third-party antivirus software on my windows 10 pro PC, can only Microsoft Defender able to protect my PC from any virus attack. Please clear my confusion....
  5. Question about settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about settings: Hello good evening, I went to some settings which I don't remember what they were and there was a box that you could check or uncheck and it said either "Disable external microphone" or "Disable external speakers". It said something like that but I don't remember exactly....
  6. Just a quick question about default settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just a quick question about default settings: [ATTACH] Hi, I recently changed my settings in power and sleep for my laptop, and I was trying to change it back, is this the default settings? If someone could check and tell me, that would be very very much appreciated <3 (to get there, you go to settings, system, and...
  7. A question about passwords

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    A question about passwords: Me, again so soon, a different question but brought to my attention by members who answered my last thread on W10 clean install. Passwords Correct me if I am wrong, but we are supposed to have a password for every site we use. We are not supposed to write those passwords...
  8. A question about passwords

in Windows 10 Support
    A question about passwords: Me, again so soon, a different question but brought to my attention by members who answered my last thread on W10 clean install. Passwords Correct me if I am wrong, but we are supposed to have a password for every site we use. We are not supposed to write those passwords...
  9. hiw10Want to ask question about passwords.

in Windows 10 Support
    hiw10Want to ask question about passwords.: Me, again so soon, a different question but brought to my attention by members who answered my last thread on W10 clean install. Passwords Correct me if I am wrong, but we are supposed to have a password for every site we use. We are not supposed to write those passwords...
  10. Just a question about pricing

in Windows 10 Support
    Just a question about pricing: How much US dollars is Windows 10 64-bit Pro and Windows 10 64-bit Home? 42487