Windows 10: I just bought a goame on the Microsoft App store and I can't find it

Discus and support I just bought a goame on the Microsoft App store and I can't find it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where is the game that I just bought on the Microsoft app store?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DHuffman1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. DHuffman1 Win User

I just bought a goame on the Microsoft App store and I can't find it

Where is the game that I just bought on the Microsoft app store?

:)

DHuffman1, Aug 9, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 9, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 9, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. I just bought a goame on the Microsoft App store and I can't find it - Similar Threads - bought goame Microsoft

2. I can't find certain game titles in the microsoft store app like in the website

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't find certain game titles in the microsoft store app like in the website: So i signed in to my xbox account on the Microsoft store and looked up titles i had on Xbox like Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon, and so on. When i looked them up I didn't find them but I know that the Microsoft store is where you download them. So I went online to the...
  3. I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...

I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...: About an hour ago I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and I went to go get the Technic launcher only to learn that I need to have bought the Mojang version. I then spent about an hour looking at fixes or other places to get mods for the games to learn that the Microsoft...
  4. I can't restore the Microsoft Store app

I can't restore the Microsoft Store app: Hey all. I removed Microsoft store from this PC when I first got it (I am running Win10 Education Edition) and have no way to get it back. I've tried running Powershell as admin, enabling "Excecution Policy Change" and then running "cd...
  5. Can't Find App on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Find App on Microsoft Store: I'm trying to download Sell on Etsy to my new laptop and when I go to the Google Play Store it tells me to go to the Microsoft Store but when I go to the Microsoft Store, I can't find Sell on Etsy to save my life. Help Please! Kat...
  6. Already own an app that is in the Microsoft store that I bought on steam anyway to activate it?

Already own an app that is in the Microsoft store that I bought on steam anyway to activate it?: I bought a drawing application called Krita on Steam,not realising that it it was also available on the Microsoft store however considering the funds should still be going back to the company its a verified application so where it was purchased should be irrelevant right?...
  7. JUST PURCHASED A NEW COMPUTER, I THINK I ADDED MICROSOFT MONEY SUNSET, BUT I CAN'T FIND THE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JUST PURCHASED A NEW COMPUTER, I THINK I ADDED MICROSOFT MONEY SUNSET, BUT I CAN'T FIND THE...: I PURCHASED A NEW COMPUTER ADDED MICROSOFT MONEY, BUT I CAN'T FIND WHERE TO FIND THE PROGRAM ON THERE, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-purchased-a-new-computer-i-think-i-added/23f995d2-00a4-4066-a2f5-d5d7af216277"
  8. I can't download or update apps in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download or update apps in Microsoft Store.: hi! when I download or update a certain app in the Microsoft Store, it always comes down to an error showing 'turn on windows update.' I qualify for all the system requirements and I also made sure that I had my Windows Update turned on. I tried countless of tips and helps I...
  9. I Can't open the Microsoft store

I Can't open the Microsoft store: I try to open my Microsoft store and i can't how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-the-microsoft-store/3eac0d57-77c0-43da-be8b-8c55de836a38"
  10. I can't download apps on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't download apps on Microsoft store: So anytime I attempt to download something from the Microsoft store it will download. Then it will give me the option to "install" it and it tells me "complete" however nothing is downloaded. Can someone help?...