Windows 10: I just bought a goame on the Microsoft App store and I can't find it

Discus and support I just bought a goame on the Microsoft App store and I can't find it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where is the game that I just bought on the Microsoft app store?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DHuffman1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. DHuffman1 Win User

I just bought a goame on the Microsoft App store and I can't find it

Where is the game that I just bought on the Microsoft app store?

:)

DHuffman1, Aug 9, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 9, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 9, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. I just bought a goame on the Microsoft App store and I can't find it - Similar Threads - bought goame Microsoft

2. i can't find an app on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't find an app on microsoft store: I would want to install OP Auto Clicker, but for some reason I cant find it on microsoft store. When I press redirect button it just opens ms store on home page.https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/xpfm2k6gpv72cr?hl=pl-pl&gl=PL...
  3. i can't find an app on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't find an app on microsoft store: I would want to install OP Auto Clicker, but for some reason I cant find it on microsoft store. When I press redirect button it just opens ms store on home page.https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/xpfm2k6gpv72cr?hl=pl-pl&gl=PL...
  4. i can't find an app on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I can't find Microsoft Store on the app settings

I can't find Microsoft Store on the app settings: I can't seem to find Microsoft Store and I also can't launch Microsoft Store can you help me with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-microsoft-store-on-the-app-settings/ef63d8aa-cf0e-4b1a-8e72-81b98e3ca360
  6. I just cant find a way to install apps with microsoft store

I just cant find a way to install apps with microsoft store: I tried everything i could find on the internet to install apps with the Microsoft Store. The updates dont start and stay in pending. And when i say install by new apps or games the Store just stops working or does nothing at all. I dont get any error message or code. It...
  7. Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?

Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?: Okay, my home edition of Windows 10 crashed and I had to reload the O/S. I opted for a different level, Windows 10 Enterprise 2016, LTSB. Now I can't find the windows store...where could it be? Thank you...
  8. Microsoft store says I don't own an app I just bought.

Microsoft store says I don't own an app I just bought.: I just bought an app in the web browser version of the Microsoft Store, but the Microsoft Store app says I don't own it. I received an email confirming that my purchase went through, but the store app does not seem to realize that. I have already tried resetting the store...
  9. Can't find an app I bought for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find an app I bought for Windows 10: I decided to try the free Windows 10 duplicate file finder. Then I paid $3.99 for the upgrade. Then I was told there's an error and I would need to download from my library My Games. After a couple hours now I'm buying one from aftermarket. What the heck is my library, My...
  10. I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...

I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...: About an hour ago I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and I went to go get the Technic launcher only to learn that I need to have bought the Mojang version. I then spent about an hour looking at fixes or other places to get mods for the games to learn that the Microsoft...