Windows 10: I just bought a Minecraft account via microsft and it doesnt work...

Discus and support I just bought a Minecraft account via microsft and it doesnt work... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; just a few minutes from this post I made a new Minecraft for Windows 10 account via Microsft account. It isn't letting me play anything, it says Failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arhaxx, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Arhaxx Win User

I just bought a Minecraft account via microsft and it doesnt work...

just a few minutes from this post I made a new Minecraft for Windows 10 account via Microsft account. It isn't letting me play anything, it says Failed to login:Null. Please help me.

:)

Arhaxx, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Jaffakeik Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Ok i bought game PM'd newtekie1 waiting for info *Smile I just bought a Minecraft account via microsft and it doesnt work... :)

Jaffakeik, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 2, 2021
  4. I just bought a Minecraft account via microsft and it doesnt work...

minecraft loading page

hi all, i just bought a windows 10 computer and have downloaded minecraft. However,it comes up with error 65542. i have tried everyhting and it still does not work. also it doesnt have java and so tried to install that and it doesnt work. any suggestions?

ReannaButcher, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

I just bought a Minecraft account via microsft and it doesnt work...

1. I just bought a Minecraft account via microsft and it doesnt work... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft account

2. Product key doesnt work. Just bought it as well, from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key doesnt work. Just bought it as well, from the microsoft store: Just bought the windows product key and it wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-doesnt-work-just-bought-it-as-well/310e7634-085a-4f2a-a267-fa3daf181a42
  3. Product key doesnt work. Just bought it as well, from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key doesnt work. Just bought it as well, from the microsoft store: Just bought the windows product key and it wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-doesnt-work-just-bought-it-as-well/310e7634-085a-4f2a-a267-fa3daf181a42
  4. Product key doesnt work. Just bought it as well, from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Minecraft bought on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bought on wrong account: Hi, Last week I purchased Minecraft Java Edition through minecraft.net. While purchasing I selected the option to log in with my microsoft account, I was not prompted to type in my password and instead was brought straight to the purchase screen. As I thought I was signed...
  6. Minecraft bought on wrong account

Minecraft bought on wrong account: Hi, Last week I purchased Minecraft Java Edition through minecraft.net. While purchasing I selected the option to log in with my microsoft account, I was not prompted to type in my password and instead was brought straight to the purchase screen. As I thought I was signed...
  7. Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...

Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...: I purchased Minecraft Windows version while signed into the Microsoft store with a different email, the one I wanted it attached to. However, my computer was logged into this email account where I already own Minecraft Java version. Somehow, with all the redirects while...
  8. Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...: I purchased Minecraft Windows version while signed into the Microsoft store with a different email, the one I wanted it attached to. However, my computer was logged into this email account where I already own Minecraft Java version. Somehow, with all the redirects while...
  9. Bought minecraft to wrong account

Bought minecraft to wrong account: Hi I wanted to buy minecraft for windows starter pack for my son but "accidentally" bough it for my account even though I bough it from my son's account and I had to give permission to his account to buy it... How can I move the purchase to my son's account? thank you...
  10. microsft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsft account: I have two different machines running windows 10 using the same Microsoft account, both have different data, can I change the account on one without losing any data on both....