Windows 10: I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 installed, can I go back to windows 10 since...

Discus and support I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 installed, can I go back to windows 10 since... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought a new Dell computer and it came with Windows 11 as the operating system. I am having a very hard time using this, can I install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Possie64, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Possie64 Win User

I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 installed, can I go back to windows 10 since...

Hello, I just bought a new Dell computer and it came with Windows 11 as the operating system. I am having a very hard time using this, can I install Windows 10 instead. My husband & I are seniors and can't quite grasp Windows 11. We were fine with Windows 10Thank you for you help,

:)

Possie64, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 installed, can I go back to windows 10 since...

1. I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 installed, can I go back to windows 10 since... - Similar Threads - bought computer installed

2. just bought a new computer with Window 11 home but I need to change it to Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    just bought a new computer with Window 11 home but I need to change it to Windows 10...: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 home. I am attempting to contact my work servers remotely but they work best with Windows 10. How do I go about changing my operating system from Windows 11 to Windows 1?...
  3. just bought a new computer with Window 11 home but I need to change it to Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    just bought a new computer with Window 11 home but I need to change it to Windows 10...: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 home. I am attempting to contact my work servers remotely but they work best with Windows 10. How do I go about changing my operating system from Windows 11 to Windows 1?...
  4. I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 installed, can I go back to windows 10 since...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 installed, can I go back to windows 10 since...: Hello, I just bought a new Dell computer and it came with Windows 11 as the operating system. I am having a very hard time using this, can I install Windows 10 instead. My husband & I are seniors and can't quite grasp Windows 11. We were fine with Windows 10Thank you for you...
  5. can I remove Windows 11 and go back to 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can I remove Windows 11 and go back to 10?: can I remove Windows 11 and go back to 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-remove-windows-11-and-go-back-to-10/cda7f4f4-9717-46da-a410-7a30281000fe
  6. can I remove Windows 11 and go back to 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I remove Windows 11 and go back to 10?: can I remove Windows 11 and go back to 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-remove-windows-11-and-go-back-to-10/cda7f4f4-9717-46da-a410-7a30281000fe
  7. Can I go back to windows 11 if I switch back to 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I go back to windows 11 if I switch back to 10?: My question is if I choose to switch to Windows 11, I know that I can go back to 10. But what if once I switch back to 10, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 again, free of charge?...
  8. Can I go back to windows 11 if I switch back to 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I go back to windows 11 if I switch back to 10?: My question is if I choose to switch to Windows 11, I know that I can go back to 10. But what if once I switch back to 10, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 again, free of charge?...
  9. I bought a new computer..with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I bought a new computer..with Windows 10.: I bought a new computer..with Windows 10. but when connecting the sound, the error "you need to activate windows befo[ATTACH]re you can personalize in Windows 10" appears....
  10. Can I go back and just do a clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I go back and just do a clean install: I originally followed the path to upgrade my 8.1 Pro to Windows 10. Everything went fine and I created the USB during the process. Activation was OK. Then after a few days and some unusual problems I reloaded my last Image of 8.1 Pro. Question is Can I go back and just do a...