Windows 10: I just bought a new copy of windows 10 for a new device without an OS. I cannot activate my...

Discus and support I just bought a new copy of windows 10 for a new device without an OS. I cannot activate my... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I thought I was purchasing a new product key, but I purchased a digital license instead. I get an error on the activation page 0xC004F213. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nelcap1, Dec 16, 2020.

1. nelcap1 Win User

I just bought a new copy of windows 10 for a new device without an OS. I cannot activate my...

I thought I was purchasing a new product key, but I purchased a digital license instead. I get an error on the activation page 0xC004F213. The troubleshooter yields nothing. The Get Help chat also gives me an error after selecting "Call me back." Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

:)

nelcap1, Dec 16, 2020

2. WIN 10 Pro activation after connecting it to a new TV

Hi there - I have been connecting my MS Wireless Display Adapter

to a new Samsung TV that I bought today.

Now I am being to activate windows 10.

Although being told that my digital license is there -they- whoever they are, are unable to activate even though I followed all the steps suggested - like I changed hardware on this device

Something doesn't match!

Having had genuine licenses of Windows OS going back more than 10 years, it is suggested I go to store to get a new license.

After nearly 3 hours what else can I do?

I have all the screenshots if they mhelp

I

esbkk11000, Dec 16, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 16, 2020
  4. I just bought a new copy of windows 10 for a new device without an OS. I cannot activate my...

Activating Windows 10 On A New Device, No Key

Hi,

I recently bought a new computer, and I am trying to migrate from my old computer to this new one.

I own a copy of Windows 10 Education Edition, registered with my Microsoft account, but I lost the product key.

I installed the appropriate Windows version on my new computer and signed in with my Microsoft account, but Windows on this device is still not showing as activated (error code 0xC00F213). The Troubleshooter gives the vague report: "We can't activate your
    copy of Windows."

Most guides provided by Windows say that you can activate your copy with either the key or a digital license, which I have. They usually say that signing in with your Microsoft account is all you need to do to activate, but that didn't work for
    me.

Is there a way to activate this copy of Windows 10 using only my digital license?

Thank you in advance.

CocoaBeanz, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

I just bought a new copy of windows 10 for a new device without an OS. I cannot activate my...

1. I just bought a new copy of windows 10 for a new device without an OS. I cannot activate my... - Similar Threads - bought copy device

2. Hello... I just bought a new copy of Gears of War for PC on disc. I can not run it on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello... I just bought a new copy of Gears of War for PC on disc. I can not run it on my...: I bought a copy of Gears of War for my Windows 11 system. The game is a Gears of War disc copy for PC OS Windows XP & Windows Vista. I have Windows 11. I tried to launch with compatibility mode for Windows XP and Windows Vista. The game does not work with those compatibility...
  3. Hello... I just bought a new copy of Gears of War for PC on disc. I can not run it on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello... I just bought a new copy of Gears of War for PC on disc. I can not run it on my...: I bought a copy of Gears of War for my Windows 11 system. The game is a Gears of War disc copy for PC OS Windows XP & Windows Vista. I have Windows 11. I tried to launch with compatibility mode for Windows XP and Windows Vista. The game does not work with those compatibility...
  4. can i activate windows on my new PC without buying a new activation code?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can i activate windows on my new PC without buying a new activation code?: I currently have windows 10 activated on my laptop. I am about to buy a new PC but don't want to buy a new activation code. Is there anyway for me to activate windows on my new PC without buying a new code....
  5. My new copy of windows 10 will not activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new copy of windows 10 will not activate: I have purchased a new copy of windows 10 for a new build but the product will not activate.It keeps saying key is not valid, but this is a new sealed copy of windows *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. My new copy of windows 10 will not activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new copy of windows 10 will not activate: I have purchased a new copy of windows 10 for a new build but the product will not activate.It keeps saying key is not valid, but this is a new sealed copy of windows *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. My new copy of windows 10 will not activate

8. I just bought a new pc and it won't let me activate windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just bought a new pc and it won't let me activate windows: I just got a new pc from Microcenter. It's a Cyberpower. The specs has Windows 10 listed and yet, I went through the set up process and now I keep getting messages that I need to activate Windows 10. I have nothing to activate it with, no key code or anything. I figured...
  9. I just purchased a new PC without an os

I just purchased a new PC without an os: Can I migrate the w10 pro from my old pc to the new one by doing a system clone onto the new pc? The w10 pro license is apparently linked to my windows account so I just assumed it would activate once i'm signed in on the new pc?...
  10. Copy OS to new HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Copy OS to new HDD: Hi all, Installed 2nd larger HD, could you help with the easiest way to copy the current c drive including os to the new drive please. Many thanks Paul 104991