Windows 10: i just bought a New Skytech blaze gaming computer and it keeps showing stop codes and...

Discus and support i just bought a New Skytech blaze gaming computer and it keeps showing stop codes and... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; so i got the pc yesterday then set it up. it would go to the amdin log in but would say its disabled then this morning i factory reset it probably even... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Lord Veximus, Dec 25, 2019.

1. i just bought a New Skytech blaze gaming computer and it keeps showing stop codes and...

so i got the pc yesterday then set it up. it would go to the amdin log in but would say its disabled then this morning i factory reset it probably even wiped it clean and it started to install windows but stopped and restarted then it kept showing a restart message on the asus screen sayinbg to press ok to restart the pc and to start installing windows again but it keeps looping from stop codes to restarting back to the startup scrren we started at

some of the stop codes include

KERNEL_SYSTEM_FAILURE or soemthing like that

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

and a couple of others that stopped coming up

the install windows error message says

the computer unexpectedly restarted due to and unexpected error and then something about restarting it and installing windows again

MODEL
    SKYTECH Blaze Gaming Computer

:)

Lord Veximus, Dec 25, 2019

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

i just bought a New Skytech blaze gaming computer and it keeps showing stop codes and... partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Game Bar freezes Computer

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better please provide us more information.

• What is the model number of the computer?

• Which game are you trying to play?
    • Try playing other games and check what the status is.
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. Visit the below link:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-5th-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Method 3.

For the sound issue try the below steps.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Paul Bab Win User

i just bought a New Skytech blaze gaming computer and it keeps showing stop codes and...

Can't find the games I redeemed via codes

Hi,

To download the games that were purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code on Windows 10, kindly perform the following steps:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse and select the game that you purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code.
    • Select Install.
    Make sure that you are logged in with the Microsoft Account that you used to redeem the game's prepaid code.

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

i just bought a New Skytech blaze gaming computer and it keeps showing stop codes and...

1. i just bought a New Skytech blaze gaming computer and it keeps showing stop codes and... - Similar Threads - bought Skytech blaze

2. i just bought a new 3070 gpu and when i try to launch any game an error code just like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just bought a new 3070 gpu and when i try to launch any game an error code just like...: --------------------------- FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image --------------------------- C:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or...
  3. i just bought a new 3070 gpu and when i try to launch any game an error code just like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just bought a new 3070 gpu and when i try to launch any game an error code just like...: --------------------------- FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image --------------------------- C:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or...
  4. I bought a game and its not showing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a game and its not showing.: Hi!I bought forza horizon 5 premium ediditon GLOBAL from g2a, and redeemed the code on the xbox app on my pcI am using windows 10.After this I coulden't see my game in my library but in microsoft store it appears that I own this game. I am very confused and I don't know what...
  5. I bought a game and its not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game and its not showing.: Hi!I bought forza horizon 5 premium ediditon GLOBAL from g2a, and redeemed the code on the xbox app on my pcI am using windows 10.After this I coulden't see my game in my library but in microsoft store it appears that I own this game. I am very confused and I don't know what...
  6. I bought a game and its not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. gaming computer wont do anything just bought

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    gaming computer wont do anything just bought: i just bought a gaming computer set it up and then downloaded a game then the computer shut down no it wont do anything and it gives me this message 0xc0000001 and say stop code configuration info please help i just got it yesterday for my son...
  8. a game doesnt show that i bought it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a game doesnt show that i bought it: i bought a game, logged in under microsoft account but when i go and look for it under microsoft store it shows that i didnt buy it. How can i link it?...
  9. I just bought a new hp computer but the search bar is not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just bought a new hp computer but the search bar is not working: The search bar beside the windows logo is not working at all. Does anybody have a solution? submitted by /u/blackfire1357 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gaatqp/i_just_bought_a_new_hp_computer_but_the_search/
  10. Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought.: [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]So, a few hours ago, I was trying to buy minecraft from the minecraft web site, and it sent me to the microsoft store where I bought the minecraft windows 10 edition and everything went fine. But then, after I bought it, I downloaded it and when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skytech gaming pc wont turn on

2. my computer screen is not working when i turn on my skytech gaming blaze pc

3. my skytech gaming computer says administrator lockout I just bought it

4. skytech blaze no sound,
  5. skytech blaze 2 wont start up issue ,
  6. skytech computer start guide,
  7. windows not activated on new computer skytech