Windows 10: I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks mee to sign in as...

Discus and support I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks mee to sign in as... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks me to sign in as administrator, when I press sign in, it says account disabled, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maggs4m, May 28, 2024.

1. Maggs4m Win User

I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks mee to sign in as...

I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks me to sign in as administrator, when I press sign in, it says account disabled, so I can't use it, what to do?

:)

Maggs4m, May 28, 2024
  2. Bree Win User

Relocated PC can't connect to internet

You don't need to sign in to connect to the WiFi at the new location. There is a network icon at the lower right on the sign in screen. Click on it and you get the same list of available WiFi as you see if you click the network icon on the task bar. You will be able to connect to the facility's WiFi without signing in. You just need to ask their technical people for the WiFi password so you can enter it when you try to connect.

I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks mee to sign in as... 247724d1568680600t-relocated-pc-cant-connect-internet-connect-wifi-sign-screen.jpg

Clicking on the network icon on the sign in screen gets you the same screen as shown in Option Four in this tutorial. You will then be able to follow the rest of the steps in Option Four to connect.

Connect To Wireless Network in Windows 10

3. Cannot connect to wifi with laptop

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. We suggest that you try the steps below:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.

• At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.

• Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.

• Click the Configure... button.

• Go to Power Management tab.

• Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, May 28, 2024
  4. Gino Des Win User

I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks mee to sign in as...

Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, May 28, 2024
Thema:

1. I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks mee to sign in as... - Similar Threads - bought refurbished laptop

2. I just bought my computer and is asking me for a pin that I never set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought my computer and is asking me for a pin that I never set: I just bought my computers, asking me for a pin that I never set https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-my-computer-and-is-asking-me-for-a/a5700be7-fc38-4a64-9efd-5eafe4dd1baf
  3. I just bought my computer and is asking me for a pin that I never set

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just bought my computer and is asking me for a pin that I never set: I just bought my computers, asking me for a pin that I never set https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-my-computer-and-is-asking-me-for-a/a5700be7-fc38-4a64-9efd-5eafe4dd1baf
  4. i just bought a new laptop with no os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just bought a new laptop with no os: i just bought a new laptop with no os and windows install cant find the ssd i tried the command promt and the bios shows it so what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-new-laptop-with-no-os/f1fda43f-e43b-405d-9ca0-ea42d228fa08
  5. i just bought a new laptop with no os

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just bought a new laptop with no os: i just bought a new laptop with no os and windows install cant find the ssd i tried the command promt and the bios shows it so what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-new-laptop-with-no-os/f1fda43f-e43b-405d-9ca0-ea42d228fa08
  6. I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks mee to sign in as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks mee to sign in as...: I just bought a refurbished laptop, connected my wifi but it asks me to sign in as administrator, when I press sign in, it says account disabled, so I can't use it, what to do?...
  7. Refurbished Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Refurbished Laptop: Hello. I recently bought a refurbished laptop (chose to have windows 10 Pro installed over original windows 7). First startup, put windows key in etc and was automatically logged in as "User". I created an Admin account (local), removed "User' and restarted. I was then auto...
  8. So I recently bought a laptop on a website that refurbishes and resells ThinkPads. The...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I recently bought a laptop on a website that refurbishes and resells ThinkPads. The...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/schwartzacher [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4a10t/so_i_recently_bought_a_laptop_on_a_website_that/
  9. Just bought a MSI A6000 laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Just bought a MSI A6000 laptop: I just bought a MSI A6000 laptop. bought it with windows 7 ultimate and upgraded it to windows 10 pro. it seemed to have a junk battery so got one on amazon. now the issue is sometimes it works on battery for a couple minutes and other times it shuts off as soon as it is...
  10. Refurbished Laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Refurbished Laptop?: I'm considering getting a laptop for the first time. I have a desktop PC but I want something a bit more than a tablet and with a Windows 10 OS. These stream laptops I've seen only have 32gb hard drive storage and I'm looking for something with more capacity. How wise is it...