Windows 10: I just bought a second hand laptop and it just turned on and off and this happens, is that...

Discus and support I just bought a second hand laptop and it just turned on and off and this happens, is that... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spacecat002 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/spacecat002, Apr 8, 2021.

1. I just bought a second hand laptop and it just turned on and off and this happens, is that...

/u/spacecat002, Apr 8, 2021
  2. david1806 Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand

And my Activation screen:

I just bought a second hand laptop and it just turned on and off and this happens, is that... [​IMG]

david1806, Apr 8, 2021
  3. david1806 Win User

Hi
    Here is the WINVER screenshot

I just bought a second hand laptop and it just turned on and off and this happens, is that... [​IMG]

david1806, Apr 8, 2021
  4. f14tomcat Win User

I just bought a second hand laptop and it just turned on and off and this happens, is that...

It's already got Win 10 Home 15063.674 on it. Activated and running.

Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand - Windows 10 Forums

f14tomcat, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

I just bought a second hand laptop and it just turned on and off and this happens, is that...

1. I just bought a second hand laptop and it just turned on and off and this happens, is that... - Similar Threads - bought second hand

2. I have just purchased a second laptop, but it is not a replacement - just a second PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just purchased a second laptop, but it is not a replacement - just a second PC.: During Windows install program, how do I keep it separate and not restore from my other PCs backup? So far, there does not seem to be anyway to do this during the MS install process. Do I have to have separate MS Accounts? During Windows install program, how do I keep it...
  3. I have just purchased a second laptop, but it is not a replacement - just a second PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have just purchased a second laptop, but it is not a replacement - just a second PC.: During Windows install program, how do I keep it separate and not restore from my other PCs backup? So far, there does not seem to be anyway to do this during the MS install process. Do I have to have separate MS Accounts? During Windows install program, how do I keep it...
  4. I just wanted to turn off my laptop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just wanted to turn off my laptop...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-Mr_Ogi- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11dm3u9/i_just_wanted_to_turn_off_my_laptop/
  5. i turned of laptop while factory resetting and now it just keeps turning on and off the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i turned of laptop while factory resetting and now it just keeps turning on and off the...: i turned of laptop while factory resetting and now it just keeps turning on and off the whole time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-turned-of-laptop-while-factory-resetting-and-now/1aedc745-ebb6-4b05-bf68-b39b9a84d7c4
  6. I just bought MSFS2020.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I just bought MSFS2020.: Do I always have to access the program via XBOX or just through my MS account? Also, I have an old ID from several years ago that got hacked and I was unable to retrieve the account so I had to start from scratch. I opened an account with Google. My old account is till...
  7. I just bought a second handed razor blade 15 (2018). I've created a user but when I tried...

I just bought a second handed razor blade 15 (2018). I've created a user but when I tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gagagaOrange [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhk25n/i_just_bought_a_second_handed_razor_blade_15_2018/
  8. Just got this laptop,it's second hand and I can't connect to the wifi, it's keeps doing...

Just got this laptop,it's second hand and I can't connect to the wifi, it's keeps doing...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hugh_0_Munguz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gggnvm/just_got_this_laptopits_second_hand_and_i_cant/
  9. Just bought a MSI A6000 laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Just bought a MSI A6000 laptop: I just bought a MSI A6000 laptop. bought it with windows 7 ultimate and upgraded it to windows 10 pro. it seemed to have a junk battery so got one on amazon. now the issue is sometimes it works on battery for a couple minutes and other times it shuts off as soon as it is...
  10. Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand: Hi all I have recently bought a laptop, i7 with 2 HDs (128GB SSD and a 1TB HD). I bought it from Computer Exchange (CEX), a UK second-hand electrical store that I have been using for about 20 years. So my question is, how would I do a nice, clean re-install? Should...