Windows 10: I just bought a second handed razor blade 15 (2018). I've created a user but when I tried...

Discus and support I just bought a second handed razor blade 15 (2018). I've created a user but when I tried... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gagagaOrange [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gagagaOrange, Feb 11, 2021.

1. I just bought a second handed razor blade 15 (2018). I've created a user but when I tried...

/u/gagagaOrange, Feb 11, 2021

2. Can a Razor Blade computer charge Apple/Samsung products?

I want a Razor Blade computer and want to know if it can charge an iPod and a Samsung Galaxy. Is there a special charging cord I need

LindsayDawson, Feb 11, 2021
  3. vik98rideordie, Feb 11, 2021
  4. TV2
    TV2 Win User

I just bought a second handed razor blade 15 (2018). I've created a user but when I tried...

Question for Razor Synapse users

I bought a Razor Deathadder mouse and run the most current version of Razor Synapse software.

All works as expected on a cold boot, or restart.
    But coming out of Sleep, the Synapse software loses the mouse (not recognized as a Razor product) and the mouse loses it's settings.
    Closing and restarting Synapse does not solve it.
    Restarting solves it.

Any other Razor owners experience this behavior? Did you solve the problem of coming out of Sleep?

I'm still on the Anniversary Update, if that makes any difference.

Thema:

I just bought a second handed razor blade 15 (2018). I've created a user but when I tried...

1. I just bought a second handed razor blade 15 (2018). I've created a user but when I tried... - Similar Threads - bought second handed

2. Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...: What can I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-bought-my-laptop-and-whenever-i-try-to-create/c19994c3-ce76-4596-bbca-2c18cf179895
  3. Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...: What can I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-bought-my-laptop-and-whenever-i-try-to-create/c19994c3-ce76-4596-bbca-2c18cf179895
  4. Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I just bought a second hand laptop and it just turned on and off and this happens, is that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just bought a second hand laptop and it just turned on and off and this happens, is that...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spacecat002 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmnfxy/i_just_bought_a_second_hand_laptop_and_it_just/
  6. Razer blade 15

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Razer blade 15: Hello, I recently got a razer blade 15 base model two months ago and it won’t open any of the games I want it to. Wifi is running well, and I’ve factory reset it twice already. I tried various options to fix my laptop. I’ve updated my windows and updated my drivers. But I...
  7. Razer Blade 15 2018 Webcam issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Blade 15 2018 Webcam issues: Hey, I bought a 15 inch Razer blade laptop at a windows store in November 2018. It had been working great until my webcam drivers literally disappeared from my laptop device manager about 6-8 months ago. I only noticed this relatively recently because no app could detect the...
  8. I am having a problem with a bluetooth headset that I've just bought.

I am having a problem with a bluetooth headset that I've just bought.: So I've got the bluetooth headset problem. I am well aware of how to pair bluetooth devices to a computer. i am using a steelseries arctis 3 bluetooth headset. the problem is that the headset appears as two different devices in playback: Headphones Arctis 3 Bluetooth...
  9. Question for Razor Synapse users

Question for Razor Synapse users: I bought a Razor Deathadder mouse and run the most current version of Razor Synapse software. All works as expected on a cold boot, or restart. But coming out of Sleep, the Synapse software loses the mouse (not recognized as a Razor product) and the mouse loses it's...
  10. Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand: Hi all I have recently bought a laptop, i7 with 2 HDs (128GB SSD and a 1TB HD). I bought it from Computer Exchange (CEX), a UK second-hand electrical store that I have been using for about 20 years. So my question is, how would I do a nice, clean re-install? Should...