Windows 10: I just bought an activation key for windows 10 professional where can i check if it is genuine?

Discus and support I just bought an activation key for windows 10 professional where can i check if it is genuine? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Where can I check the windows activation key for windows 10 professional ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MOHSENMETWALLY, Nov 12, 2020.

1. I just bought an activation key for windows 10 professional where can i check if it is genuine?

Where can I check the windows activation key for windows 10 professional ?

:)

MOHSENMETWALLY, Nov 12, 2020

2. how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack

Hi Ritesh

My name is Freddys to check the windows license follow the steps below:

1. Open Command Prompt
    2. Type slmgr /dlv
    3. This will open Windows Script Host window

If it shows that the windows are activated till a certain date or it is not fully activated which means your Windows is either activated via organizations bulk purchased product key or it has been
    activated using some kind of activation tool like KMSpico.

That isn't a genuine copy of Windows. Otherwise, it shows a license status: licensed without expiration time then is genuine.

See an example below:

how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack

Regards Freddys

Freddys Suarez Gil, Nov 12, 2020
  3. JH Dam Win User
    Please help check the genuineness of Windows 10 Professional

We bought a tablet device of Windows 10 profession system. The seller claims that it had a genuine licensed copy of Windows 10. The Windows seems activated but I am not sure whether it was activated by cracking methods
    etc. How can I check the genuineness of an already installed and activated Windows 10 Professional?

We had generated a report with Licensingdiag.exe according to this post.

May I ask how could we upload the compressed report safely?

Thank you,

JH Dam, Nov 12, 2020
  4. warup89 Win User

I just bought an activation key for windows 10 professional where can i check if it is genuine?

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

I just bought an activation key for windows 10 professional where can i check if it is genuine?

1. I just bought an activation key for windows 10 professional where can i check if it is genuine? - Similar Threads - bought activation key

2. Where can I download genuine Windows 10 from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download genuine Windows 10 from?: I'm planning to replace my SSD HD of my Windows 10 laptop so I want to know from where I can download the genuine Windows 10 and what steps I need to follow to install Windows 10 onto the new SSD HD?...
  3. Where can I download genuine Windows 10 from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I download genuine Windows 10 from?: I'm planning to replace my SSD HD of my Windows 10 laptop so I want to know from where I can download the genuine Windows 10 and what steps I need to follow to install Windows 10 onto the new SSD HD?...
  4. I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it?: I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-windows-11-product-key-where-is-it/841290ab-d1ca-42cd-8538-9726e74f2f41
  5. I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it?: I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-windows-11-product-key-where-is-it/841290ab-d1ca-42cd-8538-9726e74f2f41
  6. Checking my Windows 10 Activation key is genuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Checking my Windows 10 Activation key is genuine: Hello, I just purchased a Windows 10 online from an Amazon company. It came in a wrapped Windows box with the USB and Activation key inside. It looks genuine, but I would like to make sure please. I Command Prompt slmgr.vbs /dlv and received the below screenshot:...
  7. Check Windows Activation if it's genuine

Check Windows Activation if it's genuine: Hello , I was wondering how can I check if my Windows 10 Pro Copy is genuine or not here is a screen shot of my license details [ATTACH] Thanks in Advance...
  8. Please help check the genuineness of Windows 10 Professional

Please help check the genuineness of Windows 10 Professional: We bought a tablet device of Windows 10 profession system. The seller claims that it had a genuine licensed copy of Windows 10. The Windows seems activated but I am not sure whether it was activated by cracking methods etc. How can I check the genuineness of an already...
  9. How do I check my windows 10 activation key is genuine or craked?

How do I check my windows 10 activation key is genuine or craked?: I got several keys for windows activation. And I successfully activate my windows 10 HOME. But I have to confirm my keys are genuine that Microst guarantee. Is it genuine key that guaranteed by Microsoft? I need advisor's opinion ASAP! THANKS!![ATTACH]...
  10. i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine?

i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine?: i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-windows-10-key-how-can-i-check-if-it-is/87854d5e-68a6-4f2f-ad3b-47d5afa9623d"