Windows 10: I just bought an HP Elitedesk 800 G2 SFF and the primary harddrive is a Seagate 1TB...

Discus and support I just bought an HP Elitedesk 800 G2 SFF and the primary harddrive is a Seagate 1TB... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to get Windows 10 to recognize that my Seagate hard drive has 1TB of space but the C:\ drive says it only has 55.3gb. The driver for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarcusRenninger, Jan 24, 2020.

1. I just bought an HP Elitedesk 800 G2 SFF and the primary harddrive is a Seagate 1TB...

I am trying to get Windows 10 to recognize that my Seagate hard drive has 1TB of space but the C:\ drive says it only has 55.3gb. The driver for the hardrive has a device not migrated error which says:

Device SCSI\Disk&Ven_ST1000DM&Prod_003-1CH162\4&9e7ffd&0&010000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USBSTOR\Disk&Ven_SMI&Prod_USB_DISK&Rev_1100\6&4bd825a&0
    Class Guid: {4d36e967-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
    Location Path:
    Migration Rank: 0xF000FC00FFFFF120
    Present: false

I have tried uninstalling the driver but when I restart it re-installs the hard drive and has the same error event. I have updated my BIOS and all drivers for my motherboard. I have even tried changing the slot where the hard drive is connected to the motherboard. When I look in System Information under storage/disks, it says that the Disk Drive has 1TB of space but under storage/drives it says that C: has 55.2gb

:)

MarcusRenninger, Jan 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 1803 HP EliteDesk 800 graphics

is anyone else having problems with screens freezing on HP Elitedesk 800's G1, G2 and G3. We have upgraded a whole site and in particular these device types are having regular issues. freezing and Black screening.

Thanks

RobertNorman2, Jan 24, 2020
  3. nendy Win User
    sound works only when screen in sleep mode on new hp elitedesk 800 G3

whatever basic speaker i have is sufficient. i just need to be able to control it, and it should not work just in sleep mode. this is what i see
    I just bought an HP Elitedesk 800 G2 SFF and the primary harddrive is a Seagate 1TB... [​IMG]

I just bought an HP Elitedesk 800 G2 SFF and the primary harddrive is a Seagate 1TB... [​IMG]

there are actually 2 sound possibilities - one from the display (HP N270c Display Audio) and the other i guess from the desktop - speaker (Conextant HD Audio).
    Thanks!

nendy, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

I just bought an HP Elitedesk 800 G2 SFF and the primary harddrive is a Seagate 1TB...

Two computers one has internet conection, the other does not. Both on same router WiFi Windows 10.

We recommend that you follow these steps on how to download and install the latest network driver on the affected device. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Check the system model on the affected device (32-bit laptop).

In the Search box, type dxdiag and press
      Enter
    • Capture the System Model. For e.g. HP EliteDesk 800 G2 DM 65W.

I just bought an HP Elitedesk 800 G2 SFF and the primary harddrive is a Seagate 1TB... 4b8e330c-31b2-4a5f-a685-f7ec98308d43.png
    • In your working laptop. Open a browser and type this information "Download HP EliteDesk 800 G2 DM 65W Network Driver for Windows 10 32-bit".

Note: Replace "HP EliteDesk 800 G2 DM 65W" based on the System Model of your laptop
    • Visit the manufacturer's website and download the latest network driver.
    • Save it directly to the USB flash drive.
    • Once done, insert the USB flash drive to the affected device (32-bit laptop) and install the latest network driver.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

I just bought an HP Elitedesk 800 G2 SFF and the primary harddrive is a Seagate 1TB...

1. I just bought an HP Elitedesk 800 G2 SFF and the primary harddrive is a Seagate 1TB... - Similar Threads - bought Elitedesk 800

2. Keyboard Layout HP 840 G2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Layout HP 840 G2: I just bought a laptop from a local online store, but the keyboard layout is not like a normal US Qwerty keyboard. The layout for the symbols does not match the US layout keyboard. Does anyone know what keyboard layout/region that I have to install so the keyboard layout...
  3. HP EliteDesk 800 G4 will not Netboot but will boot from SDD.

in Windows 10 Support
    HP EliteDesk 800 G4 will not Netboot but will boot from SDD.: Hi, I am working with a EliteDesk 800 G4. I know this topic could probably be under either the Networking tab, or even the BIOS section. But I wasn't sure. Please redirect if needed. I am trying to netboot into a clone-deploy server that I have in place so that I can save...
  4. hp 8200 elite SFF

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp 8200 elite SFF: ok I really need help I went to owner rights made me owner and when I restarted my board is not recognizing windows or the drive how can this be fixed im feeling very stupid please help...
  5. HP Revolve 810 G2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Revolve 810 G2: What processor socket does HP revolve 810 G2 elitebook have? Is it G2 socket for processor? I want to upgrade its processor. And what socket for graphics card? Can I add dedicated graphics to this laptop? And what socket for RAM? 125307
  6. HP ElitPad 1000 G2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP ElitPad 1000 G2: I have download 10 times the voice and video and camera. And the computer tells me that everything is in he PC. But not the camera. I have download Intels program and it is not working for the camera. That after I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. WHAT TO DO?...
  7. Adjusting Intel video Card settings on my HP EliteDesk 800 G3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjusting Intel video Card settings on my HP EliteDesk 800 G3: When I used to right click on a blank area of my home page, the menu would give me the intel video option, now it doesn't, how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjusting-intel-video-card-settings-on-my-hp/2a8c57d9-38ec-43bd-b85b-3018ee1dc180
  8. sound works only when screen in sleep mode on new hp elitedesk 800 G3

sound works only when screen in sleep mode on new hp elitedesk 800 G3: hello, I have a new hp elitedesk 800 g3 and hp n270 monitor, no external speakers. I have no sound and was told that I need to purchase external speakers. but suddenly I hear sound coming from my machine while in sleep mode: a youtube lecture that I had open in a tab...
  9. sound works only when screen in sleep mode on new hp elitedesk 800 G3

in Windows 10 Support
    sound works only when screen in sleep mode on new hp elitedesk 800 G3: hello, I have a new hp elitedesk 800 g3 and hp n270 monitor, no external speakers. I have no sound and was told that I need to purchase external speakers. but suddenly I hear sound coming from my machine while in sleep mode: a youtube lecture that I had open in a tab...
  10. Windows 10 1803 HP EliteDesk 800 graphics

Windows 10 1803 HP EliteDesk 800 graphics: is anyone else having problems with screens freezing on HP Elitedesk 800's G1, G2 and G3. We have upgraded a whole site and in particular these device types are having regular issues. freezing and Black screening. Thanks...