Windows 10: I just bought an xbox one power A spectra controller to use with my pc

Discus and support I just bought an xbox one power A spectra controller to use with my pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I set it up please somebody help me my IG r.y.k.06 submitted by /u/BlueVanityYT [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlueVanityYT, Dec 14, 2020.

1. I just bought an xbox one power A spectra controller to use with my pc

/u/BlueVanityYT, Dec 14, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Dec 14, 2020
  4. I just bought an xbox one power A spectra controller to use with my pc

Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

I just bought an xbox one power A spectra controller to use with my pc

1. I just bought an xbox one power A spectra controller to use with my pc - Similar Threads - bought xbox power

2. My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC: Hello, my Xbox One controller is not being detected by my PC it flashes, vibrates and I have put new batteries in there but I get no message that a new device has been plugged in and it isn't in device manager. I am using a USB cable by the way....
  3. My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC: Hello, my Xbox One controller is not being detected by my PC it flashes, vibrates and I have put new batteries in there but I get no message that a new device has been plugged in and it isn't in device manager. I am using a USB cable by the way....
  4. My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issue with Power-A Xbox one controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Power-A Xbox one controller: The left analog stick on my Power-A Xbox one controller gives left and right stick input somehow. For example, in Forza Horizon 4, while turning the left analog stick to turn a car it would also move the first or third person camera. This is also the case in FPS games where...
  6. I bought an Xbox one Elite 2 controller and cant install Xbox Accessories

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought an Xbox one Elite 2 controller and cant install Xbox Accessories: When I try to install it it just doesnt let me install anything and when i checked system requirements it says that it couldnt detect my hardware[IMG]...
  7. I just bought an xbox one power A spectra controller to use with my pc

I just bought an xbox one power A spectra controller to use with my pc: My pc doesn’t recognise it and the controller doesn’t turn on submitted by /u/depfroid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g64pu2/i_just_bought_an_xbox_one_power_a_spectra/
  8. Using a Xbox One bluetooth enabled controller with both Xbox One and PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using a Xbox One bluetooth enabled controller with both Xbox One and PC: I would like to use my Bluetooth enabled controller with both my PC and my Xbox One. The Xbox reconnects to the controller just fine when it has been connected to my PC, but the other way around is proving difficult. When I want to reconnect my controller to my PC, I have...
  9. Just bought an Xbox One controller for my PC, but whenever I try to connect it over...

Just bought an Xbox One controller for my PC, but whenever I try to connect it over...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/upvoteitlikeitsnew [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enb3zh/just_bought_an_xbox_one_controller_for_my_pc_but/
  10. connect an xbox one controller to my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect an xbox one controller to my pc.: I would like a help to correctly install the control. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-an-xbox-one-controller-to-my-pc/d60568a8-7222-498a-ae4d-ee514e3fcd34