Windows 10: I just bought MSFS2020.

Discus and support I just bought MSFS2020. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Do I always have to access the program via XBOX or just through my MS account? Also, I have an old ID from several years ago that got hacked and I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jpkusa, Mar 4, 2021.

1. jpkusa Win User

I just bought MSFS2020.

Do I always have to access the program via XBOX or just through my MS account? Also, I have an old ID from several years ago that got hacked and I was unable to retrieve the account so I had to start from scratch. I opened an account with Google. My old account is till registered with MS and I had to open an additional new account with MS. Is there anyway to delete my old MS account as it conflicts with my access to MS accessories?

:)

jpkusa, Mar 4, 2021

2. MSFS2020 Installation Problem - Code but no download

Wir haben einen Code für MSFS2020 gekauft (Amazon) und bei MS App Store hinterlegt. Trotz "das Programm gehört Ihnen" erfolgt kein download. Wie kann der Fehler behoben werden??

We bought a code for MSFS2020 (Amazon) and deposited it at MS App Store. Despite "the program is yours" there is no download. How can the error be fixed?

Dr. JoEndres, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Getting MSFS2020 download code

I bought MSFS2020 and have the order number. Where do I go now to ge my code to download? Help. Am an old guy who is lost and knows not where to go to get the download. Thx.

EdwardAlexander2, Mar 4, 2021
  4. I just bought MSFS2020.

Black screen when i click on MSFS2020

Your article had absolutely NO solution to resolving a black screen upon startup of MSFS2020. May i suggest if you have a desire to help resolve issues please spend a little time in doing so, instead of simply submitting an article...thank you

PhilBivins, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

I just bought MSFS2020.

1. I just bought MSFS2020. - Similar Threads - bought MSFS2020

2. I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...: I want to change my window key to OEM TO retail key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-pc-from-store-and-they-installed-oem/ca3af87e-cdf9-45eb-98eb-88f494b8b3da
  3. I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...: I want to change my window key to OEM TO retail key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-pc-from-store-and-they-installed-oem/ca3af87e-cdf9-45eb-98eb-88f494b8b3da
  4. bought used windows 11 proComputer I thought please advise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought used windows 11 proComputer I thought please advise: Yesterday I answere an add on Facebook windows 11 Computer for sale. I went and looked at it the man showed me the computer said it has windows 11. I bought it from him ande then when I started to look into it I discovered that maybe not all is right with this computer It...
  5. bought used windows 11 proComputer I thought please advise

bought used windows 11 proComputer I thought please advise: Yesterday I answere an add on Facebook windows 11 Computer for sale. I went and looked at it the man showed me the computer said it has windows 11. I bought it from him ande then when I started to look into it I discovered that maybe not all is right with this computer It...
  6. Bought Used Windows 11 Computer but Version 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Used Windows 11 Computer but Version 21H2: Well I got a windows update 04-24-2024 but it was only 2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64- I was not aware of the Version prospect of the PC Any advice would be helpful will it be possible for me to update this pc to Version 23H2? will this pc stop getting...
  7. Bought Used Windows 11 Computer but Version 21H2

Bought Used Windows 11 Computer but Version 21H2: Well I got a windows update 04-24-2024 but it was only 2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64- I was not aware of the Version prospect of the PC Any advice would be helpful will it be possible for me to update this pc to Version 23H2? will this pc stop getting...
  8. I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....

I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....: I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe. How to retrieve back anything i stored in My Winlocker when i connect that hardisk to another windows today?...
  9. MSFS2020 asking for game disc when i bought digital version off Xbox store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS2020 asking for game disc when i bought digital version off Xbox store.: I was trying to startup msfs2020 when it said "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator game disc. I bought it as a digital copy and have no idea why this is happening. I've seen another post about this that was a long time ago. someone replied saying you need to...
  10. MSFS2020 asking for game disc when i bought digital version off Xbox store.

MSFS2020 asking for game disc when i bought digital version off Xbox store.: I was trying to startup msfs2020 when it said "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator game disc. I bought it as a digital copy and have no idea why this is happening. I've seen another post about this that was a long time ago. someone replied saying you need to...