Windows 10: I just bought windows 10 edition and it still says I need to unlock the full game

Discus and support I just bought windows 10 edition and it still says I need to unlock the full game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had the windows 10 edition a while ago then it said I need to unlock I looked up what I need to do and none of it worked so I was like "fine i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rinkana318, Aug 25, 2019.

1. I just bought windows 10 edition and it still says I need to unlock the full game

I had the windows 10 edition a while ago then it said I need to unlock I looked up what I need to do and none of it worked so I was like "fine i have the money let me just buy it" I didn't buy it the first time so I don't care but 30 dollars later and it still says "unlock full game"

:)

Rinkana318, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "Unlock Full Game"

Hi,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the common reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To better help you with your concern, we recommend that you perform all the steps provided on this

link

If after following the steps on the link and still having the same issue, we suggest that you contact Mojang Support using this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 25, 2019
  4. I just bought windows 10 edition and it still says I need to unlock the full game

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "Unlock Full Game"

I am this problem

I am purchase minecraft win 10 edition and button unlock full game not working

MinecraftPro, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

I just bought windows 10 edition and it still says I need to unlock the full game

1. I just bought windows 10 edition and it still says I need to unlock the full game - Similar Threads - bought edition still

2. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full...: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full version. What Am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-windows-10-edition-and-when-i/7cdea06d-d364-430e-b5e6-1d2a63ac1494
  3. I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game: -parsa So today I decided to do a freshstart which removed all my apps and games and after it had finished I downloaded some things and decided to play minecraft and I installed it and and opened the game and when I did said unlock full game. I have tried every thing and...
  4. I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game: I used my redeem code to get Minecraft windows 10 edition and it worked, but I stopped using it for a while and when I tried to use it it said I have to buy the full game. I looked for an answer on this website and followed the answers but they didn't work. I think I factory...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again: I launched minecraft windows 10 edition and for some reason it says I need to buy the game and that I'm on a trial even though I've had it for a while and I bought the java edition well before they released Win10 editon, so I got the game for free. This didn't used to happen....
  6. Unlock full game problem in Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock full game problem in Minecraft Windows 10: HI! I'm Cheetah1020. I want some help. Recently, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10. I opened the app after installation and when I opened it, It said "UNLOCK FULL GAME". When I click on it, it either says to buy the Starter Collection, or Master Collection. Please help me fix...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 "Unlock Full Game' Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 "Unlock Full Game' Problem.: It Says "Unlock Full Game" When I Already Owned It, I Tryed to clear the cache of the microsoft store, but it didnt work! i have a roleplay to do, please help! [IMG]...
  8. I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition at full price last year, can I get java edition...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition at full price last year, can I get java edition...: I purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition through the microsoft live store last year, I was invited to play online with my little brother and some friends but the server is running on java edition not windows 10. Windows 10 edition was given away free to people who had...
  9. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition "unlock full game" after redeeming code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition "unlock full game" after redeeming code: Since I have the minecraft java edition, I was going to use this to redeem a code for minecraft windows 10 edition from the mojang website. I redeem the code and install the game but I cant play with friends or change most setting while setting up a game. I then saw an option...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i press sign in on minecraft it says i need to unlock the whole game