Windows 10: I just built my PC and I’m starting all the windows security updates and all that, but when...

Discus and support I just built my PC and I’m starting all the windows security updates and all that, but when... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know why it is saying driver not found? Not the best with knowing all this stuff since it is my first time building a PC. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XxThor27xX, Jan 12, 2020.

1. I just built my PC and I’m starting all the windows security updates and all that, but when...

Does anyone know why it is saying driver not found? Not the best with knowing all this stuff since it is my first time building a PC.

submitted by /u/XxThor27xX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/XxThor27xX, Jan 12, 2020

2. Windows 7 Ultimate (64) Security updates not installing.

I have been having problems in installing the updates that I have listed below. For each update I attempted to install them individually but they would not install. I also downloaded the SURT 6.1 KB947821 v27. The problem has been going on now for about 2 months. (whenever the issue with the updates comes to mind I am never near my pc). Thank you in advance.

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 9 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2838727)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2757638)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2785220)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2790113)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813170)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813430)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2839894)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2726535)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2773072)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2786400)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2798162)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2808679)

autigerfan, Jan 12, 2020
  3. TC-man Win User
    Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

I just built my PC and I’m starting all the windows security updates and all that, but when...

Start menu not showing apps in Windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Have you updated all the Windows updates?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you installed any update recently?
    As a work around, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run built-in Windows Store app troubleshooter.

• Click on Start search and type troubleshooting and choose 'Troubleshooting'

• Click on 'View All'.

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check for the latest updates

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • In Settings, go to Update & security > Windows Update, and then select
      Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

I just built my PC and I’m starting all the windows security updates and all that, but when...

1. I just built my PC and I’m starting all the windows security updates and all that, but when... - Similar Threads - built I’m starting

2. Error Start Playback Security Camera All Country All Region All Category Vehicle All...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Start Playback Security Camera All Country All Region All Category Vehicle All...: Tjjyyfhdfdukjy5ht4ertyskj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-start-playback-security-camera-all-country/c7a51472-e5a8-4e80-af8c-65fc904b6dc5
  3. Error Start Playback Security Camera All Country All Region All Category Vehicle All...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Start Playback Security Camera All Country All Region All Category Vehicle All...: Tjjyyfhdfdukjy5ht4ertyskj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-start-playback-security-camera-all-country/c7a51472-e5a8-4e80-af8c-65fc904b6dc5
  4. My pc doesn’t start at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc doesn’t start at all: My pc doesn’t start at all, I just have a blue screen that say “Reset this pc” and it give 2 option “user” and forget password, I don’t have tha password for user, and when I select, forget password, it sends me to the same place, I don’t know what to do...
  5. My pc doesn’t start at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc doesn’t start at all: My pc doesn’t start at all, I just have a blue screen that say “Reset this pc” and it give 2 option “user” and forget password, I don’t have tha password for user, and when I select, forget password, it sends me to the same place, I don’t know what to do...
  6. My pc doesn’t start at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My PC I just built isn’t turning on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC I just built isn’t turning on: I had just finished building my PC and i had sucsessfully instaled Windows 10 on it. I was installing drivers when the PC turned off, i heard that this type of thing would happen when installing drivers so i waited for 30min and it was still a black PC, so I turned it off and...
  8. My friend just built a new PC, all works well until going to install windows, when booting...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friend just built a new PC, all works well until going to install windows, when booting...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WookieMC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl5a7f/my_friend_just_built_a_new_pc_all_works_well/
  9. I just built my first PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just built my first PC: so the setup is asking me to connect to the internet and my motherboard doesn’t have WiFi and the nearest Ethernet access point is on the other side of my room and I don’t want it to download a bunch of bloatware and also my dad pays for office 365 and OneDrive so can I...
  10. All the programs in my Start Menu are just gone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    All the programs in my Start Menu are just gone.: So, this happened a couple of weeks ago, and me being the most unobservant person on Earth, I didn't notice that half my icons were missing from my taskbar until yesterday. Most of the remaining icons don't work when clicked (they specify a missing shortcut), and when I went...