Windows 10: I just buy a new AC adapter but now my monitor won't turn on

Discus and support I just buy a new AC adapter but now my monitor won't turn on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi so today I just bought a new AC adapter because my old ones is broken, when I plug the AC adapter and turn on my pc it doesn't show anything, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adrian Mikail, Mar 4, 2024.

1. I just buy a new AC adapter but now my monitor won't turn on

Hi so today I just bought a new AC adapter because my old ones is broken, when I plug the AC adapter and turn on my pc it doesn't show anything, my monitor is blacked out except my pc is turning on, the power supply is spinning, the cpu is spinning, etc, if you don't know what ac adapter i buy here it isThe new adapterLiteon AC adapter:Model:EADP-75GB AInput:100-240V~1.3A 50-60HzOutput:24V-5AEfficiencyLevel:VThe old adapter HUI CAI ac-adapter:Model:I don't knowInput:100-240V 380mAOutput: 12V-3.0A MAXDo I need to buy the same power supply? Liteon power supply Or do I need to buy a new mon

:)

Adrian Mikail, Mar 4, 2024

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Wake up from sleep with Microsoft AC Adapter

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern to restart the laptop from sleep mode when connected to AC power adapter.

Please be informed us if you are facing any problem with while waking the computer from sleep mode.

I suggest you to update the drivers for AC power adapter from
    Device Manager and check if it helps.

Steps :

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand AC Power Adapter.
    • Right on the W and click on Update driver software.

If the drivers are updated, you will not have the option to Update Driver Software.

Step 2: If that does not fix the issue, please reinstall the display adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Display adapter.

• Right-click on the Display adapter
      that is listed and click “Uninstall”.

Restart the computer and download, install the latest drivers from the NVIDIA website.

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Medyen Win User

I just buy a new AC adapter but now my monitor won't turn on

Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks I just buy a new AC adapter but now my monitor won't turn on :)

Medyen, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

I just buy a new AC adapter but now my monitor won't turn on

1. I just buy a new AC adapter but now my monitor won't turn on - Similar Threads - buy adapter monitor

2. I just buy a new AC adapter but now my monitor won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just buy a new AC adapter but now my monitor won't turn on: Hi so today I just bought a new AC adapter because my old ones is broken, when I plug the AC adapter and turn on my pc it doesn't show anything, my monitor is blacked out except my pc is turning on, the power supply is spinning, the cpu is spinning, etc, if you don't know...
  3. I just buy a new AC adapter but now my monitor won't turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just buy a new AC adapter but now my monitor won't turn on: Hi so today I just bought a new AC adapter because my old ones is broken, when I plug the AC adapter and turn on my pc it doesn't show anything, my monitor is blacked out except my pc is turning on, the power supply is spinning, the cpu is spinning, etc, if you don't know...
  4. I uninstalled AC Adapter drive accidentally and it won't turn on, it's just spinning the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled AC Adapter drive accidentally and it won't turn on, it's just spinning the...: The specs: SSD 128gbHDD 1TB12gb of RAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-ac-adapter-drive-accidentally-and-it/1875129a-100f-438b-8726-4252dee32208
  5. I uninstalled AC Adapter drive accidentally and it won't turn on, it's just spinning the...

I uninstalled AC Adapter drive accidentally and it won't turn on, it's just spinning the...: The specs: SSD 128gbHDD 1TB12gb of RAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-ac-adapter-drive-accidentally-and-it/1875129a-100f-438b-8726-4252dee32208
  6. I uninstalled AC Adapter drive accidentally and it won't turn on, it's just spinning the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Buying a new monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buying a new monitor: Hello guys so i have a quick question here.Im planning on buying a new monitor since the one i have is kinda old6 years.So my question is do i need to uninstall the old monitor driver in device manager once the new monitor is connected since i wont be using the old one...
  8. Buying a new monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying a new monitor: Hello guys so i have a quick question here.Im planning on buying a new monitor since the one i have is kinda old6 years.So my question is do i need to uninstall the old monitor driver in device manager once the new monitor is connected since i wont be using the old one...
  9. Buying a new monitor

10. Ac adapter

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ac adapter: hello, i have dell inspiron 5559, my main battery is dead so i removed it, when i run the laptop using only the AC adapter it's running slower than when it was with the battery installed. I get a warning at the startup of windows alert the ac power adapter wattage and type...