Windows 10: I just cannot install Minecraft on Microsoft Store

Discus and support I just cannot install Minecraft on Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently I uninstalled the game for some fps problems, I tried to install again, but the download has error everytime. submitted by /u/SamuelBorrifa... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SamuelBorrifa, May 6, 2020.

1. I just cannot install Minecraft on Microsoft Store

Recently I uninstalled the game for some fps problems, I tried to install again, but the download has error everytime.

submitted by /u/SamuelBorrifa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SamuelBorrifa, May 6, 2020

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 6, 2020
  3. minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, May 6, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I just cannot install Minecraft on Microsoft Store

Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving this issue. I understand that you are unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store.

As you have already tried resetting, re-registering Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to try creating a new user account, sign in to Microsoft Store with your Microsoft account and then try installing Minecraft. Refer the steps mentioned in the
    article
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

If the issue persists, we might have to perform a repair installation of Windows on the computer. To perform a repair installation, refer the steps mentioned below:

Download the
    Windows 10 Media Creation Tool (MCT)
    and use it to perform a repair installation of Windows 10. We have
    a video that can show you how if you aren’t sure.

For additional information, see
    I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 6, 2020
Thema:

I just cannot install Minecraft on Microsoft Store

1. I just cannot install Minecraft on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - cannot install Minecraft

2. Cannot install Minecraft through the windows microsoft store application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Minecraft through the windows microsoft store application: Hello, I've found that anytime I want to install Minecraft for both the Bedrock and Java edition whether standard or deluxe, anytime I wish to install it seems to work at first before the prompt "Something happened on our end, please try again later", this so far has been...
  3. Cannot install Minecraft through the windows microsoft store application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Minecraft through the windows microsoft store application: Hello, I've found that anytime I want to install Minecraft for both the Bedrock and Java edition whether standard or deluxe, anytime I wish to install it seems to work at first before the prompt "Something happened on our end, please try again later", this so far has been...
  4. Cannot install Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft Store.: I've tried multiple times to install it. It goes in a cycle of:Click installWait 1 minuteStuck on pending for 1 minute even though no apps need updates or installs other than minecraftSometimes gets in a loop of checking product files > downloading > repeatDownload starts but...
  5. Cannot install Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft Store.

Cannot install Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft Store.: I've tried multiple times to install it. It goes in a cycle of:Click installWait 1 minuteStuck on pending for 1 minute even though no apps need updates or installs other than minecraftSometimes gets in a loop of checking product files > downloading > repeatDownload starts but...
  6. Cannot play minecraft, issues with the microsoft store.

Cannot play minecraft, issues with the microsoft store.: Once again microsoft you make me want to break my laptop in half. I have paid for and downloaded, installed and PLAYED minecraft on this laptop. suddenly, i can no longer. My minecraft installer downloaded from the officiall website opens, but when i click install not one...
  7. Microsoft store not installing Minecraft

Microsoft store not installing Minecraft: So, I know the laptop I'm using is a hp stream. but I made it so It'll install new microsoft store apps to a usb. there is also a sd card there to help with updates and things. but is there a way to fix the store problem? I'm trying the trouble shooter right now, but if...
  8. Microsoft store just wont let me install minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store just wont let me install minecraft: So my minecraft windows 10 edition recently stopped working and i thought i should probably just uninstall it then reinstall it but for some reason i cant reinstall it, some times it just wont start installing it some times it just says pending and other times my cursor just...
  9. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft installation in Microsoft store: I purchased minecraft from the windows store, But It wont download Instal button is in active. I can press but nothing happen. ***Original Title: Minecraft in windows store***...
  10. I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...: About an hour ago I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and I went to go get the Technic launcher only to learn that I need to have bought the Mojang version. I then spent about an hour looking at fixes or other places to get mods for the games to learn that the Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix microsoft store error freezes when you install minecraft