Windows 10: I just cant join her world without her joining mine first MINECRAFT

Discus and support I just cant join her world without her joining mine first MINECRAFT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So I have minecraft windows 10 and its all updated. My friend just got minecraft for her xbox and its all updated. I cant get there invites on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MakenaPage, Apr 12, 2020.

1. I just cant join her world without her joining mine first MINECRAFT

Hello,

So I have minecraft windows 10 and its all updated. My friend just got minecraft for her xbox and its all updated. I cant get there invites on the Xbox Console App but she gets mine on the xbox. The problem we are having is when i want to play on her world, i cant join. So i get on my world and she can join mine, then we exit mine and i can get on hers. Its like we have to make the connection to my world first so i can join hers. How do we fix this?? Both of our settings are open worlds friends of friends can join, our NAT types are the right type to play together. I just cant join her world without her joining mine first. HOW do I fix this?!?!?! its so annoying.

:)

MakenaPage, Apr 12, 2020
  2. [ ]
    [ ] Win User

Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

Cant join my friend on minecraft ps4 we both play on ps4 but cant join each others world

3. Can't Join or Be Joined in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Why i can't join server in minecraft?

Jantai7227, Apr 12, 2020
  4. I just cant join her world without her joining mine first MINECRAFT

Can't Join or Be Joined in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Why i can't join server in minecraft?

Jantai7227, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

I just cant join her world without her joining mine first MINECRAFT

1. I just cant join her world without her joining mine first MINECRAFT - Similar Threads - cant join world

2. Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server: My sister and I got my parents into playing Minecraft. My dad bought my mum a PS4 so they could play together without having to share a screen. They would play their first world together often, until she wasn't allowed to join the world. My sister and I can join the world,...
  3. Cant join Minecraft server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant join Minecraft server.: Hello, this morning I was playing Minecraft on Hypixel server, but now when Im joining it, it says Cant connect to the server and I cant even join another servers. Now I can play only with VPN. How can I fix it?...
  4. i cant join my friend on minecraft and they cant join me either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join my friend on minecraft and they cant join me either: i have purchased this game 3 times on 3 seperate occasions. i am trying so hard to play along with my son on his console crossplay and we cant join eachothers worlds, we are already friends....
  5. I can't connect to a specific friend's world and he cant join mine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect to a specific friend's world and he cant join mine.: My friend and I want to join an old world but we can't join each other. We tried setting our NAT type to open, but that didn't seem to work. Every time we try joining each other it says "Unable to connect to world". If there are any solutions to this problem please let me...
  6. I can't connect to a specific friend's world and he cant join mine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to a specific friend's world and he cant join mine.: My friend and I want to join an old world but we can't join each other. We tried setting our NAT type to open, but that didn't seem to work. Every time we try joining each other it says "Unable to connect to world". If there are any solutions to this problem please let me...
  7. My friend cant join my minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend cant join my minecraft world: So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-cant-join-my-minecraft-world/73dae1e3-adc8-424d-8ce1-6ca31767024f
  8. My son cant join my world Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son cant join my world Minecraft: Hi My son cannot join my world on minecraft it says "Unable to connect to world". He is playing on xbox one me on laptop. He cant join my but i can join his world. When I disable firewall he can join, but I cannot keep firewall off all the time so we can play....
  9. Cant join friend on minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant join friend on minecraft.: I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying...
  10. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...