Windows 10: I just can’t reactivate my windows 10

Discus and support I just can’t reactivate my windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently changed my motherboard, and I use to have my windows activated, after the change I just can’t reactivate it. I can see the device in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Coke Rodriguez, Oct 30, 2018.

1. I just can’t reactivate my windows 10

I recently changed my motherboard, and I use to have my windows activated, after the change I just can’t reactivate it. I can see the device in the troubleshoot but when I click Active appears a message that say “Unable to active windows, we can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later”, when I try it again does not work. I tried a lot of things. Anyone knows how to fix it?

:)

Coke Rodriguez, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

I just can’t reactivate my windows 10

Delta6326, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

I just can’t reactivate my windows 10

1. I just can’t reactivate my windows 10 - Similar Threads - can’t reactivate

2. Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...: . I'm getting the 'this app not Microsoft verified' message so I have gone into Settings/Apps & can see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open Advanced App there is no choose option, only Share, Aliases & Archive. Can anyone help please?...
  3. Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...: . I'm getting the 'this app not Microsoft verified' message so I have gone into Settings/Apps & can see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open Advanced App there is no choose option, only Share, Aliases & Archive. Can anyone help please?...
  4. We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.: I just upgraded my Windows 11 Pro computer's motherboard and graphics card. The hard drives are the same, as well as the chassis and rest of the equipment. When I try to re-activate my retail licence Order 6340678291 I get the subject line error. I've run the troubleshooter,...
  5. We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.: I just upgraded my Windows 11 Pro computer's motherboard and graphics card. The hard drives are the same, as well as the chassis and rest of the equipment. When I try to re-activate my retail licence Order 6340678291 I get the subject line error. I've run the troubleshooter,...
  6. "We can’t reactivate Windows from these devices."

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "We can’t reactivate Windows from these devices.": I have a legitimate windows 7 home premium key and I have just changed my pc hardware motherboard, cpu, ram. No troubleshooting, no bots from microsoft and no microsoft's article have helped me with the issue. I go to activation -> change the product key -> it doesn't work...
  7. Unable to activate Windows We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

Unable to activate Windows We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.: [ATTACH] Each time I pick my PC from the List it is showing me this. I have a Digital copy of windows as I updated it from Windows 8.1 and I'm worried now that my license is revoked or something. What should I do? I do not have lose £220, and I'm not happy to ditch Windows...
  8. Reactivating Windows 10 Pro N after a hardware change. "We can’t reactivate Windows on this...

Reactivating Windows 10 Pro N after a hardware change. "We can’t reactivate Windows on this...: Recently changed my motherboard, CPU and RAM and reinstalled windows onto my ssd. After doing so I couldn't activate windows using the troubleshooter and selecting "I recently changed hardware on this device". I contacted support but they said I needed my window 7 license key...
  9. We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. (No Error Code)

We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. (No Error Code): I recently made a big hardware change. Before I do so I linked my microsoft account with my digital license on the old build. Now in my new PC I went to Activation settings and clicked troubleshoot, then clicked "I changed hardware on this device recently." afterwards It...
  10. Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f050 after changing motherboard: "We can’t reactivate...

Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f050 after changing motherboard: "We can’t reactivate...: I just upgraded my pc (including changing the motherboard). When I follow the instructions for reactivating window it says to follow the "Troubleshooting" steps. So i click "Troubleshoot", then "I recently changed hardware on this device", then i select the desktop machine...