Windows 10: I just change my dell battery for a new one, but it says no bootable device found.

Discus and support I just change my dell battery for a new one, but it says no bootable device found. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; And when I run diagnostic, it says no problem has been found.I tried remove the new battery and it did'nt work either.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Erika Paquette-Lauzon, May 24, 2024.

1. I just change my dell battery for a new one, but it says no bootable device found.

And when I run diagnostic, it says no problem has been found.I tried remove the new battery and it did'nt work either.

:)

Erika Paquette-Lauzon, May 24, 2024
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Dell 7532 Battery will not charge. bought new battery same thing

• Go to Control Panel - Device Manager
    • Expand the Batteries section
    • Right click the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery and select Uninstall
    • Close Device Manager and Reboot

If the above does not work, then it is probably the power lead (adapter). Dell systems are very particular, if it detects the wrong adapter it will not charge the battery. This can happen in error even when the correct power adapter is connected, please
    try the solution below:

• Unplug the AC adapter from the wall outlet
    • Disconnect any external peripherals connected to the Laptop
    • Remove the battery. Refer to the User Manual of the Laptop for instructions on how to remove the battery.

If the Dell laptop has a non-removable battery, skip this step
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds to drain a residual power from the Laptop
    • Connect the battery
    • Plug the AC adapter to the Laptop
    • Turn on the Laptop

DaveM121, May 24, 2024
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    got new battery ,.....still not charging

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the battery is not charging for your Dell Inspiron. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When you say “still not charging”, what message do you see on the battery icon on the Taskbar?
    • What is the complete model number of the Dell Touch screen?

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Dell article

System Battery Shows "Plugged in Not Charging" When You Hover Over the Battery Icon
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Dell Technical Support team

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 24, 2024
  4. Agility Win User

I just change my dell battery for a new one, but it says no bootable device found.

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, May 24, 2024
Thema:

I just change my dell battery for a new one, but it says no bootable device found.

1. I just change my dell battery for a new one, but it says no bootable device found. - Similar Threads - change dell battery

2. I just change my dell battery for a new one, but it says no bootable device found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just change my dell battery for a new one, but it says no bootable device found.: And when I run diagnostic, it says no problem has been found.I tried remove the new battery and it did'nt work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-change-my-dell-battery-for-a-new-one-but-it/72475156-d0ef-4ee2-8af7-a9220cee8b29
  3. I just change my dell battery for a new one, but it says no bootable device found.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I just change my dell battery for a new one, but it says no bootable device found.: And when I run diagnostic, it says no problem has been found.I tried remove the new battery and it did'nt work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-change-my-dell-battery-for-a-new-one-but-it/72475156-d0ef-4ee2-8af7-a9220cee8b29
  4. My PC is saying No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC is saying No bootable device found: My PC is saying No bootable device found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-saying-no-bootable-device-found/de09f0e9-0ae3-4bbf-99d0-d4dae47dbf4b
  5. My PC is saying No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is saying No bootable device found: My PC is saying No bootable device found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-saying-no-bootable-device-found/de09f0e9-0ae3-4bbf-99d0-d4dae47dbf4b
  6. My PC is saying No bootable device found

7. No bootable devices found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable devices found: Hi all, I’ve been using my dell g3 3579 for a couple of years now and I recently faced this issue.. My laptop was pre installed with windows 10 and I had recently upgraded to windows 11. By default, windows had come pre installed on the ssd.. I force shut down my laptop...
  8. No bootable devices found

No bootable devices found: Hi all, I’ve been using my dell g3 3579 for a couple of years now and I recently faced this issue.. My laptop was pre installed with windows 10 and I had recently upgraded to windows 11. By default, windows had come pre installed on the ssd.. I force shut down my laptop...
  9. No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No bootable device found: I've been using my laptop for a while. My hard drive got corrupted a month back so i decided to add an m.2 ssd and install windows on that. I had left my hard drive in with the installation. Yesterday i got my hands on a 2.5 inch ssd so i decided to replace my hard drive with...
  10. no bootable device found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no bootable device found: Hi, Because of a virus I hard reseted my DELL XPS 15 9550 with the SupportAssist tool Unfortunately it said the error: *no bootable device found* after making a boot USB stick with another computer and using it as a bootable device there were no differences! please tell me...