Windows 10: I JUST changed my hard drive , my CD s are not playing using GROOVE MUSIC OR WINDOWS...

Discus and support I JUST changed my hard drive , my CD s are not playing using GROOVE MUSIC OR WINDOWS... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MY CD'S not playing when i load the disc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RICHARDsMY, Jun 6, 2021.

1. I JUST changed my hard drive , my CD s are not playing using GROOVE MUSIC OR WINDOWS...

MY CD'S not playing when i load the disc

:)

RICHARDsMY, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Geethu B Win User

Unable to play music from CD in Groove Music app

Hi Maria,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with playing music from CD using Groove Music App.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the issue specific with CD?
    • Are you using a CD or DVD?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Playing music from DVD.

2. Music files are corrupt.

Method 1:

If you are facing issue while playing music's on CD using Groove Music App, I suggest you to copy the files to the computer and check if it helps. Also refer the article and check if it helps.

Groove Music help

Troubleshoot Groove player in Windows 10

Method 2:

You may also check if you have added correct location in the settings.

a. Open Groove Music App.

b. Under Get some music.

c. Click on "Were we look for music".

d. And select the correct location.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10: Can I use Groove to rip music CDs to my local hard drive?

I ripped 43 cd's to my hard drive using groove, but can't add any more, and cannot even play a music cd on my comp. The cd's I ripped play fine.

EdwardOechsle, Jun 6, 2021
  4. I JUST changed my hard drive , my CD s are not playing using GROOVE MUSIC OR WINDOWS...

Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

I JUST changed my hard drive , my CD s are not playing using GROOVE MUSIC OR WINDOWS...

1. I JUST changed my hard drive , my CD s are not playing using GROOVE MUSIC OR WINDOWS... - Similar Threads - changed hard drive

2. Is it possible to schedule using Task scheduler to play music using groove music player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to schedule using Task scheduler to play music using groove music player?: I want to schedule to play music using groove music player, I found that I can use Task scheduler so, I tried to schedule to play music but there is no option to use groove. I don't want to use any other players. Please solve my problem....
  3. Groove music changed my desktop wallpaper.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Groove music changed my desktop wallpaper.: I was playing some music through Groove Music and it changed my desktop wallpaper. I thought it would change back when I closed the app, it hasn't and now I've lost a picture of my dog that meant a lot to me. Ive no idea where the original picture was stored. Is there a way...
  4. Help locating purchased and downloaded music playing in "My Music" / "Groove Music"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help locating purchased and downloaded music playing in "My Music" / "Groove Music": I bought a song mix from a website and received the link via email to download it. Every time I click the link to download it, my computer opens up "My Music" - specifically "Groove Music." Where is the actual song file located? It is not showing up in my "Groove Music" song...
  5. play cd music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    play cd music: play disc music https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-cd-music/a6cd6f5c-8832-4205-b112-1193f00c4a9c
  6. Groove Music audio cd

Groove Music audio cd: Почему Groove Music не видит audio cd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-audio-cd/2b2e8673-1474-47e2-9f97-ea057be13686
  7. Groove Music will not change music Genres

Groove Music will not change music Genres: I have some music that does not fit the normal Genres. When ever I searched for my music in Window's Media player it would remove the custom Genres I had created. Groove does not do that. I prefer Groove over Windows Media Player, because it doesn't mess with my music....
  8. Groove deleted my music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove deleted my music: I loaded a bunch if songs into Groove, and a few seconds later most of them were gone from my device. Any ideas why this happened or how I can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-deleted-my-music/718db575-41e1-49a1-8669-0ad56e7fad5c"
  9. Cortana doesn’t want to play music using Groove

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn’t want to play music using Groove: I ask Cortana to play music from my library where I set up Groove as a default. But when I ask to play a specific artist or a song, Cortana sends me to the Store to download this music. I have this music on my PC...
  10. Groove Music. Play All/Play Once

Groove Music. Play All/Play Once: How do I switch between these options? New to GM and it insists on playing all. Pop says "Play All" but no indication as to how to switch to play once. To the point and simple please; Thanks, Don...