Windows 10: I just clean install windows 10 without product key and i am getting errors. Pc constantly...

Discus and support I just clean install windows 10 without product key and i am getting errors. Pc constantly... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vidasgiris, Dec 19, 2019.

1. I just clean install windows 10 without product key and i am getting errors. Pc constantly...

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    Windows.SecurityCenter.WscCloudBackupProvider
    and APPID
    Unavailable
    to the user DESKTOP-DKRCCV2\vidas SID S-1-5-21-1183315268-3149856357-1419291742-1001 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

:)

vidasgiris, Dec 19, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Dec 19, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

I just clean install windows 10 without product key and i am getting errors. Pc constantly...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

I just clean install windows 10 without product key and i am getting errors. Pc constantly...

1. I just clean install windows 10 without product key and i am getting errors. Pc constantly... - Similar Threads - clean install without

2. I just installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 and I am getting errors and warnings in the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 and I am getting errors and warnings in the...: Device manager is showing that all the devices are installed and working properly. Is the event viewer ever really error and warning free? I just copied and pasted the error messages direct from event viewer. This is a freshly installed OS I haven't done anything to it, not...
  3. I just installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 and I am getting errors and warnings in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 and I am getting errors and warnings in the...: Device manager is showing that all the devices are installed and working properly. Is the event viewer ever really error and warning free? I just copied and pasted the error messages direct from event viewer. This is a freshly installed OS I haven't done anything to it, not...
  4. I just installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 and I am getting errors and warnings in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why am i not getting the product key ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am i not getting the product key ?: What's the reason why i am getting that message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-getting-the-product-key/4b444811-6308-4ecd-87f2-fb06d940a295
  6. Why am i not getting the product key ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why am i not getting the product key ?: What's the reason why i am getting that message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-getting-the-product-key/4b444811-6308-4ecd-87f2-fb06d940a295
  7. Why am i not getting the product key ?

8. I install windows 8 without knowing a product key

I install windows 8 without knowing a product key: I installed windows 8 without knowing a product key, i dont know how to fix this. And if i cancelled it my drive was locked. I want to get back i dont know how. I try to system restore or repair your pc but it didn't work And ill try to find product key using cmd in...
  9. Can i Install windows with just a product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i Install windows with just a product key: So i just finished my new pc, and I found a old windows product key i had laying around. Is there any way to use that to get windows on my new pc without having to pay the $100 again?...
  10. Product Key on Clean Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key on Clean Install: After I did the free upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, I did a clean install. Seems like everything is fine, except I had to enter the Product Key to finish the installation. The clean install is activated. I understood from what I have been reading here that once I did the free...