Windows 10: I just did a full scan and found a Trojan on it but I think I removed it. Now it says "3...

Discus and support I just did a full scan and found a Trojan on it but I think I removed it. Now it says "3... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/2FootJackal [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/2FootJackal, Jan 5, 2021.

1. I just did a full scan and found a Trojan on it but I think I removed it. Now it says "3...

/u/2FootJackal, Jan 5, 2021

2. how to remove Sinowal virus?

can you scan what he did for me?

example:
    actions
    1- cbshredder
    2- super antispyware
    3- remove services.ik using autoruns

so what did he do in? too much to read and lazy.

HiddenStupid, Jan 5, 2021
  3. MS safety scan says: trojan partially removed. Does that make it safe?

MS safety scan says: trojan partially removed

...does that make it safe?

Trojan:Win32/patched.AP C://WINDOWS\sysWOW64\dnsapi.dll

TIA

Moved from Windows

Original title: Tony Walpole

TonyWalpole, Jan 5, 2021
  4. maxames Win User

I just did a full scan and found a Trojan on it but I think I removed it. Now it says "3...

Problem with removing Trojan

defender long scan detected a Trojan. I clicked on clean pc, process goes 2/3 of the way and stops, can not remove or quarantine.does anyone know how to solve problem?

[Original Title: Trojan]

maxames, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

I just did a full scan and found a Trojan on it but I think I removed it. Now it says "3...

1. I just did a full scan and found a Trojan on it but I think I removed it. Now it says "3... - Similar Threads - did full scan

2. I have removed the trojan with Malwarebytes and the trojan still detects when I run a scan...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have removed the trojan with Malwarebytes and the trojan still detects when I run a scan...: I've deleted all the files of the trojan aswell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-removed-the-trojan-with-malwarebytes-and/21790ded-ab68-4a9e-80c6-0854e175d87c
  3. I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help: Hello, like the title states, I think I have found a Trojan Coin Miner. I was scrolling through my system files and opened Program Files x86 and found 2 files of apps I NEVER downloaded/installed. They are called Alucsoft and ATTRACTIONjhoApplication. What are these files and...
  4. I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help: Hello, like the title states, I think I have found a Trojan Coin Miner. I was scrolling through my system files and opened Program Files x86 and found 2 files of apps I NEVER downloaded/installed. They are called Alucsoft and ATTRACTIONjhoApplication. What are these files and...
  5. I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. did scan found virus, now it tells me removed or restored, which is it, how do I remove it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did scan found virus, now it tells me removed or restored, which is it, how do I remove it: did scan found virus, now says removed or restored, which is it, how do I find out, how do I remove it, also found blocked app, how do I remove it?...
  7. did scan found virus, now it tells me removed or restored, which is it, how do I remove it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    did scan found virus, now it tells me removed or restored, which is it, how do I remove it: did scan found virus, now says removed or restored, which is it, how do I find out, how do I remove it, also found blocked app, how do I remove it?...
  8. did scan found virus, now it tells me removed or restored, which is it, how do I remove it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I think I may have found the answer, but just in case...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think I may have found the answer, but just in case...: Does anyone know how to make the search bar in the taskbar open up chrome instead of edge? I think I found the answer, but if there's an easier way to do it rather than replacing the msedge files in the app folder with a copy of chrome, and renaming everything to msedge...
  10. I think i did an oopsie

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I think i did an oopsie: I recently upgraded my pc, I got a new motherboard, a new psu,an ssd, heck i even threw in a 4gb ram stick. The thing is, when reinstalling windows, i saw that my computer's windows was not activatedkeep in mind, i had a digital licence from upgrading to win10 from...