Windows 10: I just did a Windows update, restarted and I was met with this :/ What should I do?

Discus and support I just did a Windows update, restarted and I was met with this :/ What should I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Morgan8118 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Morgan8118, Sep 19, 2020.

1. I just did a Windows update, restarted and I was met with this :/ What should I do?

/u/Morgan8118, Sep 19, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I just did a Windows update, restarted and I was met with this :/ What should I do? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 19, 2020
  3. little cat, Sep 19, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

I just did a Windows update, restarted and I was met with this :/ What should I do?

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

I just did a Windows update, restarted and I was met with this :/ What should I do?

1. I just did a Windows update, restarted and I was met with this :/ What should I do? - Similar Threads - did update restarted

2. Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...: Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the os from my hdd to my new ssd. Because even if I have an downloaded os on my my new ssd, I cannot boot it even if I set it as the first booting option. Are there any option on moving...
  3. Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...: Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the os from my hdd to my new ssd. Because even if I have an downloaded os on my my new ssd, I cannot boot it even if I set it as the first booting option. Are there any option on moving...
  4. Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do?: Reciently I got a trojan virus Win32/Manson.A!a and I don't know how to uninstall it.The first thing I did was scanning my PC with Windows Defender, and it found that virus. I chose "remove" option image 1. I scanned my PC again just to confirm the virus had been deleted....
  6. What should i do ?

What should i do ?: I just did a restore and chose to keep my files. When it was finished, it booted into a screen asking you to select Windows 10 on Volume 3.There are two options, both of which are identical: Windows 10 on Volume 3.Regardless of whether I choose one of them manually or let it...
  7. What should i do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should i do?: Hi, recently i downloaded a program to get a free program photoshop CC 2015,while i was downloading the crack, there were notifications on my computer that it wasa virus/malicious program, although i dont know if it is or not, in the video where i downloading it there...
  8. Update and restart and update and shut down... but I just did

Update and restart and update and shut down... but I just did: I just updated today and now my computer shows thisHow do I stop it from saying this I have already hit both update and restart and update and shut down multiple times and it does not change. What do I do?...
  9. After restarting for the newest updates. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After restarting for the newest updates. What should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gientsosage [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edvyqx/after_restarting_for_the_newest_updates_what/
  10. Restarted my computer and im only met to this. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restarted my computer and im only met to this. What do I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/eltorolocolitlmao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0sogr/restarted_my_computer_and_im_only_met_to_this/