Windows 10: I just did the recent update and find that chrome and Edge both don't have all passwords...

Discus and support I just did the recent update and find that chrome and Edge both don't have all passwords... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The main problem is I have a domain and use multiple passwords for various reasons. They all have the domain name in common and are all delivered to me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KateMcCauley2, May 28, 2021.

1. I just did the recent update and find that chrome and Edge both don't have all passwords...

The main problem is I have a domain and use multiple passwords for various reasons. They all have the domain name in common and are all delivered to me by use of a "catch all" account. All my outgoing emails show my main email account as author.Since the update this morning I find I no longer have access to my passwords for anything but my main account. I do some random info gathering to see who sends me spam by using unique names for many sales sites and forums.I tried to login to gmail and my gmail accounts don't show up anymore. Is this due to the windows update or did I somehow change a se

:)

KateMcCauley2, May 28, 2021
  2. AGAGAG Win User

how to import passwords from Chrome to Edge

Are there any further steps to import passwords? I have all bookmarks and favourites in EDGE, but no saved passwords

AGAGAG, May 28, 2021
  3. how to import passwords from Chrome to Edge

Step 1: Open Edge browser. Close Chrome browser, if it’s running.

Step 2: On the Edge browser, click the three dots (…) located upper-right and then click Settings.

Step 3: Under Imports favorites and other info section, there is Import from another browser button. Click the same.

Step 4: Finally, select Chrome radio button and then click Import button to import bookmarks, browsing history and passwords from Google Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Depending on the size of the data, it may take a few seconds to tens of seconds. Your will see “All done!” message once importing is completed.

Andre Da Costa, May 28, 2021
  4. I just did the recent update and find that chrome and Edge both don't have all passwords...

Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, May 28, 2021
Thema:

I just did the recent update and find that chrome and Edge both don't have all passwords...

1. I just did the recent update and find that chrome and Edge both don't have all passwords... - Similar Threads - did recent update

2. after KB5028254 applied, youtube won't play and just spin on both edge and chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after KB5028254 applied, youtube won't play and just spin on both edge and chrome: after KB5028254 applied, youtube won't play and just spin on both edge and chrome. after removed this patch, youtub works well on both edge and chrome.but win11 is asking me to install this KB5028254 again ?? how can I skip this patch ? or any comment ? many thanks....
  3. after KB5028254 applied, youtube won't play and just spin on both edge and chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after KB5028254 applied, youtube won't play and just spin on both edge and chrome: after KB5028254 applied, youtube won't play and just spin on both edge and chrome. after removed this patch, youtub works well on both edge and chrome.but win11 is asking me to install this KB5028254 again ?? how can I skip this patch ? or any comment ? many thanks....
  4. Chrome and Edge are set for Spanish. I don't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Edge are set for Spanish. I don't.: Not sure how this got changed. When ever I open either Edge or Chrome it is in Spanish and Chrome shows me being in Mexico City. I live in Arizona and don't speak Spanish. Can anyone help me? Right now i have to open settings and change it to American English, but it resets...
  5. Chrome and Edge are set for Spanish. I don't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Edge are set for Spanish. I don't.: Not sure how this got changed. When ever I open either Edge or Chrome it is in Spanish and Chrome shows me being in Mexico City. I live in Arizona and don't speak Spanish. Can anyone help me? Right now i have to open settings and change it to American English, but it resets...
  6. i got an update recently and i cannot have a password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i got an update recently and i cannot have a password?: I logged onto my windows account recently and found i can only sign in using a pin. When i type in the start bar to change my password, all it does is open up settings but there is no option to change the password at all....
  7. Dropdown Menus Slow in both Chrome and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Dropdown Menus Slow in both Chrome and Edge: In both Edge and Chrome browsers, when I click on a drop down menu, the list is unresponsive for several seconds before I can scroll down the list. After scrolling for a few seconds, the list will become unresponsive again. For example, a dropdown list of the 50 states or a...
  8. Chrome & Edge Both Inaccessible

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome & Edge Both Inaccessible: Using this old Toshiba Satellite L755 laptop that was upgraded to 10 years ago and was kept current. Tonight, while in Chrome I decided to restart the machine. The reboot gave me one of those Microsoft screens that indicated it had probably gone to a newer version of 10....
  9. All browsers (Chrome and Edge) continuously don't respond.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers (Chrome and Edge) continuously don't respond.: I have Windows 10 and I have all the updates. What started as my browsers slowing down after 7pm are now happening all the time. Both Edge and Chrome don't respond continuously to the point I can't use them. It's worse with Youtube and Facebook, but even without those two it...
  10. Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome: So I got a new Asus E200HA. Read some very good reviews about it in amazon. While using the OS (Windows 10) everything works quite smoothly - Browsing around files, editing Office documents, even coding on VS Code. However, Web browsing, for the most part, is extremely slow....