Windows 10: I just disconnect from the wifi

Discus and support I just disconnect from the wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I need help. My problem is that my computer is connected to a wireless network but it disconnects itself when I open an application or simply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoseN4, Apr 24, 2020.

1. JoseN4 Win User

I just disconnect from the wifi

Hello, I need help. My problem is that my computer is connected to a wireless network but it disconnects itself when I open an application or simply open a miner, it only works to navigate the rest, I have to use a LAN cable, and every time I I open an application it disconnects but when it closes it works again or sometimes when I close it I have to open the troubleshooter to correct it but it never works within the application or miner, how can I solve this?

:)

JoseN4, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      I just disconnect from the wifi [​IMG]
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, May 23, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

WiFi not automatically disconnecting when out of range

Gunnart,

I had a similar refusal to disconnect from a WiFi profile and I solved it.
    - In my particular case, the unwanted network was still in range so I cannot say for certain that my symptoms were exactly the same as yours but they were certainly consistent with yours.
    - The solution is not a destructive one so I do suggest you try it.

1 I turned WiFi off then repeated the fairly standard step of removing existing WiFi profiles - Settings, Networks, WiFi, Manage known networks, <select each one in turn>, Forget. Arguably, I could have just done this for the problem network but I was probably not thinking straight at the time.

2 I then opened RegEdit, went to
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\NetworkList\Profiles
    and deleted every subkey that referred to a WiFi network profile. Again, arguably, I could just have deleted all those that referred to the problem network.

3 I then turned WiFi back on and started from scratch detecting then connecting to the networks I wanted to use. There has been no repetition of the problem.

Some further commentary
    A I had changed my internet connection device but had re-used the same network name on the new one.
    B There were no strange entries in the list in Settings [step 1 above] & I quite wrongly thought that forgetting them represented a complete clearout.
    C When I looked the Registry key [my step 2 above], I found that there were two subkeys with the relevant network name in the Description line.
    - In one case, the same network name was repeated in the ProfileName line
    - But the other entry contained a Profilename entry that had the expected network name with a suffix [2] after it.
    - So my re-use of the name had been identified by Windows after all [I had just been trying to reduce the number of changes I had to work through when I swapped devices and had not thought there could be side-effects].

Best of luck,
    Denis

Thema:

1. I just disconnect from the wifi - Similar Threads - disconnect wifi

2. WIFI DISCONNECT WHEN IN CHARGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI DISCONNECT WHEN IN CHARGE: Why when I plug in the charger to the computer, the wifi is not running normally, the wifi is disconnected, the wifi driver has problems and the connection is lost. When I unplugged the charger, my wifi runs normally uninterrupted and can play online games. I have tried...
  3. Windows 10 Wifi disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

Windows 10 Wifi disconnects and won't reconnect until restart: I have an Asus X550C with a Qualcomm Atheros 9485 network adapter. I'm using version 1909 of Windows 10. The problem is that it disconnects at completely random intervals and will not reconnect until I restart the pc. It will not even connect to my Iphone hotspot. Here are...
  4. Despite resetting the wifi router, the issue still persists (Internet keeps disconnecting...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Despite resetting the wifi router, the issue still persists (Internet keeps disconnecting...: Should I perform a network reset? The wifi works properly on other hardware in the network (phones, PCs, you name it.) It is probably an issue with this laptop, please send help submitted by /u/korewavyn [link] [comments]...
  5. wifi getting disconnected and not working

wifi getting disconnected and not working: whenever i am playing online games like Rainbow six siege or GTA-V , my wifi is getting disconnected and its not showing any nearby wifi connection and when i check the intel WIFI adapter it's showing code-10 error and unless i reset my pc this problem is not going, plz help...
  6. WIFI disconnecting

WIFI disconnecting: My Wifi is on, but my laptop keeps disconnecting from my wifi. also, when my laptop goes to sleep and then wakeup the wifi does not even show the list of available networks. So after switching on the airplane mode and then turning it back off, the wifi networks are listed but...
  7. MSI wifi repeatedly disconnects

MSI wifi repeatedly disconnects: Since I got my MSI GP65 Leopard, I've had constant issues with it disconnecting from the wifi every 5-10 minutes. It won't reconnect on its own for another 5 minutes like clockwork. I've restarted the router multiple times, uninstalled the net driver and installed the latest...
  8. wifi disconnects occasionally

wifi disconnects occasionally: Hi, I recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Since then I find the internet wifi signal via extension booster goes down almost immediately I log on. I have to keep going into the internet access symbol, disconnect from my Hub extension then reconnect . Then it's...
  9. WiFi and Bluetooth keep disconnecting whenever laptop goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WiFi and Bluetooth keep disconnecting whenever laptop goes into sleep mode: I am having a huge issue with my new HP Pavilion laptop that I purchased a couple of weeks ago whereby whenever the device goes into sleep mode, my WiFi and Bluetooth adaptors turn off and do not come back on again. I have ensured all my drivers are up to date and have...
  10. Laptop randomly disconnected from WiFi...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop randomly disconnected from WiFi...: Not sure how to describe this besides I came home opened laptop tried a web site and said no connection, so I tried to connect and didn’t show any connections which is odd because my PS4 is hooked up to the connection I’m trying to connect to. So anyways restarted laptop,...