Windows 10: I just downloaded the installation tool to make new clean installation of windows 10. Do I...

Discus and support I just downloaded the installation tool to make new clean installation of windows 10. Do I... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Now I have on my pc windows 10 pro version 1903 When making a usb to be bootable windows 10 and then installing will I need a serial key ? If so where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chocolade1972, Apr 28, 2020.

1. I just downloaded the installation tool to make new clean installation of windows 10. Do I...

Now I have on my pc windows 10 pro version 1903

When making a usb to be bootable windows 10 and then installing will I need a serial key ? If so where can I find my serial key ? I don't have the pack or the serial when bought it. Is there a way to get the serial online ?

:)

Chocolade1972, Apr 28, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Hello guys,

I'm planning to get a new graphics card and lets just go ahead and do a clean install aswell. Now I have bought a windows PRO key online and my running OS is windows PRO. Now I want to set up my usb to make a clean install. I wanted to use the windows tool to download the PRO version but its not in the drop down box. I have tried selecting different languages but I still couldn't find it. Now my question is, can I use my pro key on a normal windows 10? If so, my problem is solved. If not, how can I download the pro version from the tool?

UPDATE::

Apperently when the install is happening, windows will select the right version depending on the product key version. So PROBLEM SOLVED *Smile I just downloaded the installation tool to make new clean installation of windows 10. Do I... :)

JeroenBeunckens, Apr 28, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

I just downloaded the installation tool to make new clean installation of windows 10. Do I...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

I just downloaded the installation tool to make new clean installation of windows 10. Do I...

1. I just downloaded the installation tool to make new clean installation of windows 10. Do I... - Similar Threads - downloaded installation tool

2. How do I Download & Install QuickBooks tool Hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Download & Install QuickBooks tool Hub?: QuickBooks Tool Hub is a comprehensive software design by Intuit to troubleshoot various issues in QuickBooks. It consolidates diagnostic tool and utilities to resolve common errors....
  3. How do I Download & Install QuickBooks tool Hub?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I Download & Install QuickBooks tool Hub?: QuickBooks Tool Hub is a comprehensive software design by Intuit to troubleshoot various issues in QuickBooks. It consolidates diagnostic tool and utilities to resolve common errors....
  4. How do I Download & Install QuickBooks tool Hub?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I clean install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clean install?: I'm planning to do a factory reset. but recently I got few recommendations that I should do a clean install instead. What is better? Factory reset or clean install?If so, how do I clean install?...
  6. How do I clean install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I clean install?: I'm planning to do a factory reset. but recently I got few recommendations that I should do a clean install instead. What is better? Factory reset or clean install?If so, how do I clean install?...
  7. Just did a clean install of Windows 10 on my new laptop, which drivers do I need to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just did a clean install of Windows 10 on my new laptop, which drivers do I need to...: It's an ASUS Vivobook S15 D533IA. There's a whole bunch of drivers on the website, and some of them have multiple options, like "Wireless", how do I know which one to choose? Or do I download everything? Wireless Version V2024.0.10.117 2020/05/063.98 MBytes Realtek Wireless...
  8. Will I be able to do a clean install of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will I be able to do a clean install of Windows 10?: Hope this has not been asked before. I have the Windows 7 disc which I purchased and since then have upgraded to Windows 8 & 8.1 via the Windows Store. When Windows 10 is released I'd like to do a fresh install. Does anyone know if this will be possible or would I have...
  9. Doing a new Clean install..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doing a new Clean install..: I'm about to do a clean install of Win10 again once I get my new SSD in the mail. I already have a image of the installation on a DVD from back when Win10 was just being available. Should I make an updated image from the media creation tool or is my old image ok to use?...
  10. Can I go back and just do a clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I go back and just do a clean install: I originally followed the path to upgrade my 8.1 Pro to Windows 10. Everything went fine and I created the USB during the process. Activation was OK. Then after a few days and some unusual problems I reloaded my last Image of 8.1 Pro. Question is Can I go back and just do a...