Windows 10: I just downloaded windows for the second time on my new pc, I'm just asking if this is...

Discus and support I just downloaded windows for the second time on my new pc, I'm just asking if this is... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I had to re install windows and all drivers because my ssd and my hdd were swapped so I swapped them back and I lost everything. Then I re installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Noah Pacheco, Dec 29, 2018.

1. I just downloaded windows for the second time on my new pc, I'm just asking if this is...

So I had to re install windows and all drivers because my ssd and my hdd were swapped so I swapped them back and I lost everything. Then I re installed windows and I want to check if this is normal and if my hdd is actually being used ( it's a 2tb drive) My hard drive doesn't show up in file explorer, Only my ssd Thank you. I just downloaded windows for the second time on my new pc, I'm just asking if this is... 0ec02ab8-36c8-40ce-9b17-e3716eb029df?upload=true.png

:)

Noah Pacheco, Dec 29, 2018

2. Why can't I download the new PC programme?

And your suggested second step........ well I past to my Outlook.com log in but when I clicked on the download button I was sent to a page which said:

This page can't be displayed

I wonder if there are too many things being changed at the same time resulting is mistakes being made?

Ruth_The New Mrs_France, Dec 29, 2018
  3. New motherboard does not recognise second optical drive

I suggest for the sake of saving someone from asking that you list the components of your pc.
    I.e.
    Cpu,ram(type ,timing,quantity,) vga,psu,O.S. etc.

It will likely help when troubleshooting.

The more info the better, it can never hurt. Best of luck with your pc.
    And welcome to TPU. *Toast :toast:

jboydgolfer, Dec 29, 2018
  4. I just downloaded windows for the second time on my new pc, I'm just asking if this is...

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

I just downloaded windows for the second time on my new pc, I'm just asking if this is...

1. I just downloaded windows for the second time on my new pc, I'm just asking if this is... - Similar Threads - downloaded second I'm

2. I have just purchased a second laptop, but it is not a replacement - just a second PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just purchased a second laptop, but it is not a replacement - just a second PC.: During Windows install program, how do I keep it separate and not restore from my other PCs backup? So far, there does not seem to be anyway to do this during the MS install process. Do I have to have separate MS Accounts? During Windows install program, how do I keep it...
  3. I have just purchased a second laptop, but it is not a replacement - just a second PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have just purchased a second laptop, but it is not a replacement - just a second PC.: During Windows install program, how do I keep it separate and not restore from my other PCs backup? So far, there does not seem to be anyway to do this during the MS install process. Do I have to have separate MS Accounts? During Windows install program, how do I keep it...
  4. My second time asking this :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My second time asking this :/: So if you want part 1 go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-do-i-not-have-administrative-access-to-games/666b8968-8e84-4fa8-be84-c16625e2fedb Basically, I don't have admin access to about half of my pcs apps. E.g... GTAV, Fall Guys,...
  5. My second time asking this :/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My second time asking this :/: So if you want part 1 go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-do-i-not-have-administrative-access-to-games/666b8968-8e84-4fa8-be84-c16625e2fedb Basically, I don't have admin access to about half of my pcs apps. E.g... GTAV, Fall Guys,...
  6. Just ask...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just ask...: Clean, uncluttered & efficient. Inquiries welcome. Thanks to some K/B shortcuts it works very nicely, too.The wallpaper is not the point, here... that could be anything.Cheers,Drew...
  7. Just ask...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just ask...: Clean, uncluttered & efficient. Inquiries welcome. Thanks to some K/B shortcuts it works very nicely, too.The wallpaper is not the point, here... that could be anything.Cheers,Drew...
  8. Just asking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just asking: Does anyone know if i can connect a second monitor to my laptop? submitted by /u/us_airways_001-yt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kf6uul/just_asking/
  9. just to ask

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    just to ask: this new ransom where virus well it affect just the hard drive? like if you get this virus can you just replace the hhd and reinstall the OS and start over and my comp is not infected. just asking 84692
  10. just to ask

in Windows 10 Support
    just to ask: Hi all just to ask , every now and thin I have a window box flash . I can be playing a game and I will see it flash. I can close the game and nothing is there . or I can be just looking at a web page and it my happen, its so fast I don't know what it is, other than that...