Windows 10: I just factory resetted, but now OneDrive put all my filed back without asking. I need...

Discus and support I just factory resetted, but now OneDrive put all my filed back without asking. I need... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I factory resetted my PC, and OneDrive put my files back. Can somebody please tell me how I can remove anything OneDrive put and just make my PC clean.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kasen Auteny, Jun 5, 2020.

1. I just factory resetted, but now OneDrive put all my filed back without asking. I need...

I factory resetted my PC, and OneDrive put my files back. Can somebody please tell me how I can remove anything OneDrive put and just make my PC clean. I did this because I thought my old PC was infected. Can somebody please help me?

:)

Kasen Auteny, Jun 5, 2020
  2. ElleQueen Win User

Factory reset and Onedrive

Hello

Ihave to send in my Lenovo Laptop into repair. Which will mean they will have to factory reset.

My Onedrive files is linked to my laptop and is on documents.

when they do a Factory reset, will all of my onedrive files be safe?

if not, what can i do to make sure all of my files are safe?

ElleQueen, Jun 5, 2020
  3. sour Win User
    Factory reset vs reset keeping files

I'm going to reset my PC because I have corrupt audio drivers. Will the bootup times be the same if I chose to reset with my files instead of a factory reset? Will I remove potential viruses and such? What i'm trying to ask is what advantages do I get when factory reseting.

sour, Jun 5, 2020
  4. tfwul Win User

I just factory resetted, but now OneDrive put all my filed back without asking. I need...

OneDrive not running - reset won't work - how to get latest version?

Thanks for the suggestion.
    The reason why I wanted to do a reset or re-install is to indeed get OneDrive in that list. Currently it isn't.

tfwul, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

I just factory resetted, but now OneDrive put all my filed back without asking. I need...

1. I just factory resetted, but now OneDrive put all my filed back without asking. I need... - Similar Threads - factory resetted OneDrive

2. Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.: I downloaded OneDrive to try it out. However, I do not like how all the files have been pulled into a master OneDrive folder on my computer, and want everything returned to how I had it prior. Is there a "return all files to previous location" button, or do I have to do all...
  3. Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.: I downloaded OneDrive to try it out. However, I do not like how all the files have been pulled into a master OneDrive folder on my computer, and want everything returned to how I had it prior. Is there a "return all files to previous location" button, or do I have to do all...
  4. Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive is asking if I want to remove all the files from OneDrive that I put in my trash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive is asking if I want to remove all the files from OneDrive that I put in my trash: Hello,I'm very confused. I deleted and disposed of all my Bookmarks and Favorites from my Firefox browser, about 250 files, and immediately afterwards a yellow exclamation point, or warning icon, showed up on the OneDrive icon located on my taskbar.When I pressed on it, a red...
  6. OneDrive is asking if I want to remove all the files from OneDrive that I put in my trash

OneDrive is asking if I want to remove all the files from OneDrive that I put in my trash: Hello,I'm very confused. I deleted and disposed of all my Bookmarks and Favorites from my Firefox browser, about 250 files, and immediately afterwards a yellow exclamation point, or warning icon, showed up on the OneDrive icon located on my taskbar.When I pressed on it, a red...
  7. I can’t factory reset at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t factory reset at all: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding a persistent issue I’m facing with my computer’s factory reset process. Despite following the recommended steps and trying various reset options, I have been unable to successfully...
  8. I can’t factory reset at all

I can’t factory reset at all: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding a persistent issue I’m facing with my computer’s factory reset process. Despite following the recommended steps and trying various reset options, I have been unable to successfully...
  9. Do I need to factory reset or no?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I need to factory reset or no?: I got a notification saying that both my antivirus were turned off and so I did a scan and found threats but it didn't let me do the "start actions" so I contacted support and the person sent me a link that said "MSERT" and claimed it was an antivirus and I don't know if that...
  10. Factory Reset Now Asking for “Other User”

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory Reset Now Asking for “Other User”: Hello! Today, my boyfriends grandmother gave me her old new laptop from about 12/2016. After he helped her get her stuff off and onto her new one, he reset it to factory setting. After it rebooted for a few hours, it began asking for “Other User” to login. We have tried...