Windows 10: i just got 3rd bsod since end of last month

Discus and support i just got 3rd bsod since end of last month in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i bought laptop on jan 2019. i put new nvme ssd in my laptop in june 2019 and i installed windows on it. i used it for 1 year after i put new nvme ssd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cns00, Jul 17, 2020.

1. cns00 Win User

i just got 3rd bsod since end of last month

i bought laptop on jan 2019. i put new nvme ssd in my laptop in june 2019 and i installed windows on it. i used it for 1 year after i put new nvme ssd and all was perfect and no bsod and then bsod suddenly started happening end of last month

on june 27 i got kmode_exception_not_handled bsod
    on july 3 i got system_thread_exception_not_handled bsod
    today i got memory_management bsod

i did macrium reflect restore to image file which i made on june 21 after i got second bsod and i just got bsod again now. something is wrong because i got 3 bsod in around 1 month. i ran memtest86 at the end of last month. all was ok

DESKTOP-IFPCRCC-(2020-07-17_18-40-48).zip - Google Drive is log for last bsod which i just got

can someone please analyze the log and tell me what caused the bsod? if there is proof in the logs pointing towards memory issue then i will repeat memtest86

:)

cns00, Jul 17, 2020
  2. 10Tra Win User

3rd BSOD in a month

Hello.
    Last night I received my 3rd blue screen error in about a month. That one and the previous one said "system service exception (netio.sys)." I forget if the first time this happened the error listed the same.

Anyway, here's my log file (I hope it's alright. It saved on it's own with no prompts).

I'm working on an Acer R3-131T laptop with 4GB RAM. As far as I know, I have the most updated drivers. My computer came equipped with the "Acer Care Centre" which hasn't listed new updates for a month or so. Going directly to Acer's website there weren't any new updates that seemed applicable to me at this time.

I understand from reading another thread that some drivers aren't 100% compatible with Win10, and I'm assuming that's the issue here; just not sure which one(s) I need to do anything with.

Thanks in advance for your time!

10Tra, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Just got a BSOD with error driver irql_not_less_or_equal (nwifi.sys)

Hi Willy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • When exactly do you get this error message BSOD?
    Meanwhile, let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Also, I suggest you to remove all the connected external hardware device and check.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 17, 2020
  4. i just got 3rd bsod since end of last month

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

i just got 3rd bsod since end of last month

1. i just got 3rd bsod since end of last month - Similar Threads - got 3rd bsod

2. Some BSOD since one month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some BSOD since one month: Hello, I have some BSOD problems on my computer 5/6 per day and some programs crash Windows 11 last update with all drivers updatedI have some SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, Kernel Security Check Failure ....Last BSOD dmp...
  3. Some BSOD since one month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some BSOD since one month: Hello, I have some BSOD problems on my computer 5/6 per day and some programs crash Windows 11 last update with all drivers updatedI have some SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, Kernel Security Check Failure ....Last BSOD dmp...
  4. BSODs since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs since last update: Split from this thread. Hi Windows 10 Support, I'm having very unstable machine since last update gone in 20H2, see below for more details: Hi Everyone, Would you please be able to assist, i'm having unpredictable BSOD errors in Windows 10 latest update 20H2, going...
  5. random BSOD since months

random BSOD since months: Hy everybody, First of all sorry for my english. I bought all the pc parts around half year ago. I got a lot of difference BSOD. *Sad I am not an expert in this things, but i really frustrated. some BSod error i got: Unexpected kernel mode trap driven overrun stack buffer...
  6. Frequent BSOD since last month with different error messages

Frequent BSOD since last month with different error messages: My PC was working all fine but since the last month there are BSOD ERRORS occurring and I am unable to work on my PC. I am sharing the Google Drive link of the pdf of error screens that is shown when BSOD error happens. Kindly someone help me on this topic. I am using a HP...
  7. Just got a BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just got a BSOD: So I've just gotten another BSOD, anyone know what caused this? I had a BSOD previously as well and posted my minidump, I was told that my previous BSOD was caused by malwarebytes, but idk about this one. Here's my minidump:...
  8. Multiple bsod's in last month

Multiple bsod's in last month: Hello, I have had multiple bsod's in the last month. they seem to occur when pc is not doing anything. When im working on it it bsod's sometimes, but when i walk away it will in a matter of minutes. Attachment 61517 i hope someone can tell me what is going on, thanks in...
  9. Random BSOD for the last month

Random BSOD for the last month: Hey Guys, My PC keeps randomly BSODing mainly from DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 00000000`00000000. Have tried different GPU & RAM. Have even done a fresh install to no avail any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. 75875
  10. 3rd BSOD in a month

3rd BSOD in a month: Hello. Last night I received my 3rd blue screen error in about a month. That one and the previous one said "system service exception (netio.sys)." I forget if the first time this happened the error listed the same. Anyway, here's my log file (I hope it's alright. It...