Windows 10: I just got a laptop and i dont have no internet after i instaled windows 11 i need some...

Discus and support I just got a laptop and i dont have no internet after i instaled windows 11 i need some... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After i instaled windows i just didnt have internet only e-thernet and i dont know what to do i think i dont have drivers but im not sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Onujec Lucas, Dec 11, 2023.

1. I just got a laptop and i dont have no internet after i instaled windows 11 i need some...

After i instaled windows i just didnt have internet only e-thernet and i dont know what to do i think i dont have drivers but im not sure

:)

Onujec Lucas, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

I just got a laptop and i dont have no internet after i instaled windows 11 i need some...

1. I just got a laptop and i dont have no internet after i instaled windows 11 i need some... - Similar Threads - got laptop dont

2. I have just got this error - but I can't ignore it as you suggest because I need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just got this error - but I can't ignore it as you suggest because I need to...: There were some problems installing updates, but we''ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to contact support etc thismay help - Ox80096010!I can see you did a workaround - I do not understand your workaround - I am not a computer coder and certainly not...
  3. I have just got this error - but I can't ignore it as you suggest because I need to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have just got this error - but I can't ignore it as you suggest because I need to...: There were some problems installing updates, but we''ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to contact support etc thismay help - Ox80096010!I can see you did a workaround - I do not understand your workaround - I am not a computer coder and certainly not...
  4. I just got a laptop and i dont have no internet after i instaled windows 11 i need some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a laptop and i dont have no internet after i instaled windows 11 i need some...: After i instaled windows i just didnt have internet only e-thernet and i dont know what to do i think i dont have drivers but im not sure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-got-a-laptop-and-i-dont-have-no-internet/62f90d65-f27d-4238-b56a-8ffbccc3bad5
  5. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.: I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the touchpad. Now, there is a little hesitation before the crop is effected, so I often over-crop or under-crop. Is there any way to...
  6. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.: I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the touchpad. Now, there is a little hesitation before the crop is effected, so I often over-crop or under-crop. Is there any way to...
  7. I GOT A NEW HARD DRIVE FOR MY LAPTOP IT SAID I NEED TO INSTALL THE SOFTWARE DISK I DONT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I GOT A NEW HARD DRIVE FOR MY LAPTOP IT SAID I NEED TO INSTALL THE SOFTWARE DISK I DONT...: I GOT A NEW HARD DRIVE FOR MY LAPTOP IT SAID INSTALL SOFTWARE DISK I DONT HAVE THAT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-new-hard-drive-for-my-laptop-it-said-i/742d8064-f2c1-4cb5-9d3a-c761f6a06c24
  8. I GOT A NEW HARD DRIVE FOR MY LAPTOP IT SAID I NEED TO INSTALL THE SOFTWARE DISK I DONT...

I GOT A NEW HARD DRIVE FOR MY LAPTOP IT SAID I NEED TO INSTALL THE SOFTWARE DISK I DONT...: I GOT A NEW HARD DRIVE FOR MY LAPTOP IT SAID INSTALL SOFTWARE DISK I DONT HAVE THAT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-new-hard-drive-for-my-laptop-it-said-i/742d8064-f2c1-4cb5-9d3a-c761f6a06c24
  9. I just got my first laptop today and have some doubts...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just got my first laptop today and have some doubts...: Ok so my mom will also be using the laptop for her office work and I have made 2 user profiles. My question is If I download any games/apps/files will it also appear on her profile? If yes how do stop it from appearing on hers.... submitted by /u/Shadow8779 [link]...
  10. I dont have internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I dont have internet: I don't have internet I shell restore windows photo viewer and I do like in tutorial, after I restart computer, and lose internet connection. Maybe this tutorial for windows photo viewer don't have nothing because I lose internet connection, but after this steps, I lose...