Windows 10: I just got a new pc and I’m trying to move my Minecraft bedrock account to it

Discus and support I just got a new pc and I’m trying to move my Minecraft bedrock account to it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just got a new pc and and my trying to move my Minecraft bedrock account to it but when I try to download it it says I have to buy it again. I moved... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MrPanda4755, Sep 14, 2021.

1. I just got a new pc and I’m trying to move my Minecraft bedrock account to it

I just got a new pc and and my trying to move my Minecraft bedrock account to it but when I try to download it it says I have to buy it again. I moved my Java edition easily but this Is giving me problems.

:)

MrPanda4755, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 14, 2021
  3. -AjDj- Win User
    Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock

I got a copy of minecraft bedrock edition when i bought java edition, which i used on my microsoft account .

I downloaded Minecraft bedrock edition from the Store but when i attempt to sign in the sign in screen appears for a slip seccond and then disappears and fails to sign in.

Im on 1903, i made sure the Microsoft account i have on my device has the key to Minecraft Bedrock edition as in the store it shows i own this app. This is the first time i install Minecraft bedrock edition on any computer.

The error reads

"We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, But something went wrong."

-AjDj-, Sep 14, 2021
  4. I just got a new pc and I’m trying to move my Minecraft bedrock account to it

Minecraft Bedrock Claimed Account Missing

So I owned Minecraft java before the date it said you needed to have it to get a free version of Minecraft (Bedrock) and a couple years ago I tried to claim it but it said I already had claimed it on a different Microsoft
    account. I shrugged this off but now im trying to find out how to check which Microsoft account I used to claim Minecraft.

PatrickVoltron, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

I just got a new pc and I’m trying to move my Minecraft bedrock account to it

1. I just got a new pc and I’m trying to move my Minecraft bedrock account to it - Similar Threads - got I’m trying

2. Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because...: Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because it always tells me when I’m launching through the launcher to check if Im signed in the microsoft store...
  3. Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because...: Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because it always tells me when I’m launching through the launcher to check if Im signed in the microsoft store...
  4. I got a new pc and I installed the Minecraft launcher and logged into my account but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a new pc and I installed the Minecraft launcher and logged into my account but it...: I wrote https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-new-pc-and-i-installed-the-minecraft/fea232bb-f872-49ec-8e7e-0073a98a3099
  5. I got a new pc and I installed the Minecraft launcher and logged into my account but it...

I got a new pc and I installed the Minecraft launcher and logged into my account but it...: I wrote https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-new-pc-and-i-installed-the-minecraft/fea232bb-f872-49ec-8e7e-0073a98a3099
  6. i got my minecraft account hacked

i got my minecraft account hacked: some dudes got into my microsoft account and changed my minecraft account to another name and email, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** that was one of the emails *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and i think that was the email that they changed my...
  7. Redeeming Minecraft Bedrock on my New Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming Minecraft Bedrock on my New Computer: Hello! I bought Minecraft Java back in 2014 or 2015, so I qualified for the free version of Bedrock that was given out to Java players. I redeemed it and downloaded it onto my old laptop during the redemption window. Recently I got a new computer, and wanted to download...
  8. I just got a new pc and was trying to organise my files by moving some in my HDD from my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just got a new pc and was trying to organise my files by moving some in my HDD from my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chumpy420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glzpc2/i_just_got_a_new_pc_and_was_trying_to_organise_my/
  9. Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.: So my MCBE world got corrupted and it previously was about 800 mb, now when I look at the save it is 0 mb, please help that world is the only reason I play Minecraft.[IMG]...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock for PC.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Bedrock for PC.: So, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 a few days back. It was working fine untill today, when I tried to login, it prompted me to purchase a starter edition again. Is it normal? Please help me....