Windows 10: I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...

Discus and support I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey.Topic says pretty much the problem.. I do email then password and works then it asks again for password and its always wrong.. I reset password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hafthor Orn Gudrunarson, Dec 25, 2022.

1. I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...

Hey.Topic says pretty much the problem.. I do email then password and works then it asks again for password and its always wrong.. I reset password already and trd many times sometimes say's error from but mostly wrong PWregardsHafthorOG

:)

Hafthor Orn Gudrunarson, Dec 25, 2022
  2. dougboes Win User

Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Dec 25, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2022
  4. I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...

Being told that my new PC is not compatible with Windows 11

Yes, TPM and Secure Boot are enabled; and my PC meets all of the minimum system requirements for upgrade to Windows 11;

except the CPU is not listed as compatible.

This computer is quite new.

Whilst it may be the case that every new PC is compatible with Windows 11; why should I have to buy a new computer when there is nothing wrong with the present one?

It has a legitimate copy of Microsoft Windows 10 Professional, Activated with a Retail Digital Licence, bought from the Microsoft APP Store.

I bought my PC and copy of Microsoft Windows 10 thinking that I was covered for all future upgrades.

Now, I learn that I am not covered for future upgrades because the CPU is not compatible with Windows 11.

Who is to say that If I buy a new computer, with Windows 11, that the CPU on that one may not qualify for an

upgrade to the next version of Windows?

Bhakta_Glenn, Dec 25, 2022
Thema:

I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...

1. I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on... - Similar Threads - got cant sign

2. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.: I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the touchpad. Now, there is a little hesitation before the crop is effected, so I often over-crop or under-crop. Is there any way to...
  3. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.: I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the touchpad. Now, there is a little hesitation before the crop is effected, so I often over-crop or under-crop. Is there any way to...
  4. I got windows 11 and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got windows 11 and...: for some reason when I got windows 11 some of my apps either deleted their code or they exist but I can't open them. The apps I know off that don't work and stuff are: windows security, Winget, windows store and some things I got from windows store. is there a way I can make...
  5. I got windows 11 and...

I got windows 11 and...: for some reason when I got windows 11 some of my apps either deleted their code or they exist but I can't open them. The apps I know off that don't work and stuff are: windows security, Winget, windows store and some things I got from windows store. is there a way I can make...
  6. I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...: Hey.Topic says pretty much the problem.. I do email then password and works then it asks again for password and its always wrong.. I reset password already and trd many times sometimes say's error from but mostly wrong PWregardsHafthorOG...
  7. I just got given windows 11 pro for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got given windows 11 pro for free: I got give windows 11 pro for free whilst trying to fix a previous product key issue.. i assume this isn't the fully paid version of the software.. my previous issue is that my windows randomly deactivated and my previous product key stopped working.. apparently one i...
  8. I just got given windows 11 pro for free

I just got given windows 11 pro for free: I got give windows 11 pro for free whilst trying to fix a previous product key issue.. i assume this isn't the fully paid version of the software.. my previous issue is that my windows randomly deactivated and my previous product key stopped working.. apparently one i...
  9. Got a new PC. It has Windows 11 Pro but I want Windows 11 Home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new PC. It has Windows 11 Pro but I want Windows 11 Home.: Hello there!I recently just got a new PC without windows activated. I put in Windows 10 Pro I believe into the PC and did that. Then I updated to Windows 11, yet instead of having 11 Home, I got 11 Pro. I need to activate windows, so I got a Windows 11 Home Product key. The...
  10. Got a new PC. It has Windows 11 Pro but I want Windows 11 Home.

Got a new PC. It has Windows 11 Pro but I want Windows 11 Home.: Hello there!I recently just got a new PC without windows activated. I put in Windows 10 Pro I believe into the PC and did that. Then I updated to Windows 11, yet instead of having 11 Home, I got 11 Pro. I need to activate windows, so I got a Windows 11 Home Product key. The...