Windows 10: I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...

Discus and support I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey.Topic says pretty much the problem.. I do email then password and works then it asks again for password and its always wrong.. I reset password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hafthor Orn Gudrunarson, Dec 25, 2022.

1. I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...

Hey.Topic says pretty much the problem.. I do email then password and works then it asks again for password and its always wrong.. I reset password already and trd many times sometimes say's error from but mostly wrong PWregardsHafthorOG

:)

Hafthor Orn Gudrunarson, Dec 25, 2022
  2. dougboes Win User

Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Dec 25, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2022
  4. I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...

Being told that my new PC is not compatible with Windows 11

Yes, TPM and Secure Boot are enabled; and my PC meets all of the minimum system requirements for upgrade to Windows 11;

except the CPU is not listed as compatible.

This computer is quite new.

Whilst it may be the case that every new PC is compatible with Windows 11; why should I have to buy a new computer when there is nothing wrong with the present one?

It has a legitimate copy of Microsoft Windows 10 Professional, Activated with a Retail Digital Licence, bought from the Microsoft APP Store.

I bought my PC and copy of Microsoft Windows 10 thinking that I was covered for all future upgrades.

Now, I learn that I am not covered for future upgrades because the CPU is not compatible with Windows 11.

Who is to say that If I buy a new computer, with Windows 11, that the CPU on that one may not qualify for an

upgrade to the next version of Windows?

Bhakta_Glenn, Dec 25, 2022
Thema:

I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...

1. I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on... - Similar Threads - got cant sign

2. Cant sign in on new Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in on new Windows 11: I have a new Windows 11 with as new e-mail account, all set up and ready to go. Now the account is asking me to sign in and I input my email address but it says the password is incorrect. I have reset the password but it still doesn't work. How can I get into this new Windows...
  3. Cant sign in on new Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign in on new Windows 11: I have a new Windows 11 with as new e-mail account, all set up and ready to go. Now the account is asking me to sign in and I input my email address but it says the password is incorrect. I have reset the password but it still doesn't work. How can I get into this new Windows...
  4. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.: I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the touchpad. Now, there is a little hesitation before the crop is effected, so I often over-crop or under-crop. Is there any way to...
  5. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.: I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the touchpad. Now, there is a little hesitation before the crop is effected, so I often over-crop or under-crop. Is there any way to...
  6. I got windows 11 and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got windows 11 and...: for some reason when I got windows 11 some of my apps either deleted their code or they exist but I can't open them. The apps I know off that don't work and stuff are: windows security, Winget, windows store and some things I got from windows store. is there a way I can make...
  7. I got windows 11 and...

I got windows 11 and...: for some reason when I got windows 11 some of my apps either deleted their code or they exist but I can't open them. The apps I know off that don't work and stuff are: windows security, Winget, windows store and some things I got from windows store. is there a way I can make...
  8. I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...: Hey.Topic says pretty much the problem.. I do email then password and works then it asks again for password and its always wrong.. I reset password already and trd many times sometimes say's error from but mostly wrong PWregardsHafthorOG...
  9. Got a new PC. It has Windows 11 Pro but I want Windows 11 Home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new PC. It has Windows 11 Pro but I want Windows 11 Home.: Hello there!I recently just got a new PC without windows activated. I put in Windows 10 Pro I believe into the PC and did that. Then I updated to Windows 11, yet instead of having 11 Home, I got 11 Pro. I need to activate windows, so I got a Windows 11 Home Product key. The...
  10. Got a new PC. It has Windows 11 Pro but I want Windows 11 Home.

Got a new PC. It has Windows 11 Pro but I want Windows 11 Home.: Hello there!I recently just got a new PC without windows activated. I put in Windows 10 Pro I believe into the PC and did that. Then I updated to Windows 11, yet instead of having 11 Home, I got 11 Pro. I need to activate windows, so I got a Windows 11 Home Product key. The...