Windows 10: I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

Discus and support I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dan M4, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Dan M4 Win User

I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the touchpad. Now, there is a little hesitation before the crop is effected, so I often over-crop or under-crop. Is there any way to make the crop feature more immediate and not a slow follow?

:)

Dan M4, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

1. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos. - Similar Threads - got need help

2. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.: I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the touchpad. Now, there is a little hesitation before the crop is effected, so I often over-crop or under-crop. Is there any way to...
  3. I just got this PC, a desktop 4T909RF It needs a password to open it????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got this PC, a desktop 4T909RF It needs a password to open it????: This is a New PC to me. When setting up I did not set up a admin password, Big MistakeI was using PC for research etc.Then I decided to add my Microsoft acct ,which seemed like a good option! I now have to log in & my Microsoft password is not opening it.User password is...
  4. I got a virus i need help with

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  5. I got a virus i need help with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  6. I got a virus i need help with

7. I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...: Hey.Topic says pretty much the problem.. I do email then password and works then it asks again for password and its always wrong.. I reset password already and trd many times sometimes say's error from but mostly wrong PWregardsHafthorOG...
  8. I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...

I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...: Hey.Topic says pretty much the problem.. I do email then password and works then it asks again for password and its always wrong.. I reset password already and trd many times sometimes say's error from but mostly wrong PWregardsHafthorOG...
  9. Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet.: Yes this is a real question. I just started up the computer and set some things up, However everytime I try connecting to the internet it tells me “Can’t connect to this network.” submitted by /u/LiLVettel [link] [comments]...
  10. I need help. I just got a new windows 10 laptop today and I can only connect to the WiFi...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help. I just got a new windows 10 laptop today and I can only connect to the WiFi...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GoyardRee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5n3gc/i_need_help_i_just_got_a_new_windows_10_laptop/