Windows 10: I just got a notification ‘Windows feature update its ready to install’. Is it safe to...

Discus and support I just got a notification ‘Windows feature update its ready to install’. Is it safe to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got this notification in Windows 10: Windows feature update – It’s ready to install – with new features, this update could take a little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andre Da Costa, Oct 2, 2018.

1. I just got a notification ‘Windows feature update its ready to install’. Is it safe to...

I just got this notification in Windows 10:

Windows feature update – It’s ready to install – with new features, this update could take a little longer. You decide when to make happen’

Is it safe?

I just got a notification ‘Windows feature update its ready to install’. Is it safe to... 995040fc-785c-4ceb-970d-3e55c6a24011?upload=true.jpg

:)

Andre Da Costa, Oct 2, 2018

2. Installing Windows 7 on Coffee Lake

Just simply follow this guide. I install Windows 7 on 8700K several times for benching purpose / play some old games that don't work well with Windows 10. However you will not receive the lastest update from Microsoft and you will be annoy with processor not compatible notification *Laugh :laugh:. I suggest download and installing updates as many as you can and once you receive notification then just turn off the update. Good luck.

Enterprise24, Oct 2, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 2, 2018
  4. I just got a notification ‘Windows feature update its ready to install’. Is it safe to...

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

I just got a notification ‘Windows feature update its ready to install’. Is it safe to...

1. I just got a notification ‘Windows feature update its ready to install’. Is it safe to... - Similar Threads - got notification ‘Windows

2. Windows 11 feature update notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 feature update notification?: Does Windows 11 show a notification before installing a feature update? I'm asking cos Intel recommends turning off Optane before upgrading the OS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-feature-update-notification/9bc216e9-44fc-467f-86ed-ef3426a30e29
  3. Windows 11 feature update notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 feature update notification?: Does Windows 11 show a notification before installing a feature update? I'm asking cos Intel recommends turning off Optane before upgrading the OS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-feature-update-notification/9bc216e9-44fc-467f-86ed-ef3426a30e29
  4. I just installed windows 7 iso and it says i got 193 windows updates is that installed or no

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just installed windows 7 iso and it says i got 193 windows updates is that installed or no: I just installed windows 7 iso and it says i got 193 windows updates is that installed or no https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-installed-windows-7-iso-and-it-says-i-got/893f0b9f-33d6-4a13-864e-db2a980785fa
  5. Just got a notification stating the the windows 10 will install some programs that will...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just got a notification stating the the windows 10 will install some programs that will...: It sounds like some useless resources, how do I deactivate it so it doesn't remind me and it goes away? submitted by /u/Not_In_Any_Lifetime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfitq5/just_got_a_notification_stating_the_the_windows/
  6. Why is this may update now just appearing? its not even ready..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is this may update now just appearing? its not even ready..: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PurpleNurpe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4ijfa/why_is_this_may_update_now_just_appearing_its_not/
  7. Just installed new feature update, got stuck in airplane mode, now laptop NOT WORKING AT...

Just installed new feature update, got stuck in airplane mode, now laptop NOT WORKING AT...: Hi there, really in desperate need of some help. I made the mistake of allowing the installation of the latest updates, which in my case was the newest feature update. It was working fine afterwards for a short while then all of a sudden, like literally as I'm in the middle...
  8. Updates ready to install

Updates ready to install: My PC says updates are ready to install but it won't let me install immediately. It tells me to go to advanced options and the earliest I can install is June 11. Why cant I install immediately? How come, huh, how come?...
  9. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 " The next Windows feature update is ready and...

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 " The next Windows feature update is ready and...: Good Evening, I got the above message " The next Windows feature update is ready and includes reliability, performance and security improvements. " ie for Version 1909….I'm currently running 1809 Home. If I accept this update, download and install Do I loose any data...
  10. Feature update 1903, Is it safe to install?

Feature update 1903, Is it safe to install?: I recently had problems downloading the feature update 1903, then had it fixed. but now it says to install it. Im questioning weather to install it or not because of my past experience....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows feature update its ready to install

2. the latest feature update to windows is ready to install! its been waiting for you to kick it off.