Windows 10: I just got a popup saying i have a trojan.worm ransomware infection

Discus and support I just got a popup saying i have a trojan.worm ransomware infection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I gust got a popup from a thing saying that it is the web helper. It said to call a fake number and i am wondering if it is a virus.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CIamdumb, Aug 8, 2019.

1. CIamdumb Win User

I just got a popup saying i have a trojan.worm ransomware infection

I gust got a popup from a thing saying that it is the web helper. It said to call a fake number and i am wondering if it is a virus.

:)

CIamdumb, Aug 8, 2019

2. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Possible trojan worm

I was on the Internet and then a msg appeared stating to call MS at 1-888-660-1755. It stated that I have RDN Trojan worm 1655BCC 5113134 Infection.

I did not call the number.

Thanks.

fazallison, Aug 8, 2019
  4. I just got a popup saying i have a trojan.worm ransomware infection

Trojan worm ransomware

It is a SCAM!!!

Do NOT give them access to your PC.

Do NOT trust unsolicited calls.

Do NOT provide any personal information.

Read the reply of
    quietman7 MS MVP
    posted <<here>>

How to remove PCTechHotline virus (Removal Guide)

<<How to remove PCTechHotline virus (Removal Guide)>>

And/Or

Remove Tech Support Scam pop-up virus (Call For Support – Scam)

<<How to remove Tech Support Scam Pop-ups from Browser (Guide)>>

`~`

If you don't have an ad blocker installed I suggest you use Adblock Plus. Once installed click on its
    ABP icon at the top of the browser(s) and choose Filter Preferences. Then
    UNcheck the box next to Allow some non-intrusive advertisements.

<<Adblock Plus for Edge browser>> - <<Adblock
    Plus for IE
    >> - <<Adblock
    Plus - Chrome Web Store
    >> - <<Add-ons for Firefox>>

`~`

Pay particular attention to any comments by Bruce Hagen replied on May 21, 2017

<<Fake Windows Defender Trojan Worm infection???>>

`~`

When you open the browser again do NOT restore the previous browsing session.

`~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

I just got a popup saying i have a trojan.worm ransomware infection

1. I just got a popup saying i have a trojan.worm ransomware infection - Similar Threads - got popup saying

2. I have infected with Ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have infected with Ransomware: I have windows 7 My device got ransomware with the vvyu extension... Is there a safe free tool that can help me recover my infected files? Thanks[Original Title: Ransomware !!]...
  3. I have infected with ransomware

I have infected with ransomware: my pc is attacked with a ransomware and all my files are encrypted as MOQS files....how can i recover them...[Original Title: ransomware] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-infected-with-ransomware/ab5a9fe5-bf0f-44ae-8f8d-d712bc019977
  4. I have been infected with Ransomware

I have been infected with Ransomware: My whole computer files are affected and encrypted by .enfp virus due to which I lost my control all over my files, pls suggest any way to decrypt my files as the virus is demanding 980$ for per file decryption key. [Original Title: Virus]...
  5. I have been infected with Ransomware

I have been infected with Ransomware: This virus corrupted all my files. Please let me know how to remove. [Original Title: Ransomware] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-ransomware/716f329d-17de-473a-8c6e-1dff6eae991c
  6. I have been infected with Ransomwares

I have been infected with Ransomwares: I recently discovered I have been om the receiving end of ransomware. The format of pretty much every file on my pc has been changed to "eking". I normally wouldn't worry to much about this. I mean. What are you gonna do? The internet is rampant with hackers. Unfortunately....
  7. I have been infected with Ransomware

I have been infected with Ransomware: Someone hack into my computer and encrypt my files he wants money to decrypt them please help[IMG] [Original Title: Hacker] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-ransomware/1fd2df8c-aa0c-4072-8bed-adae08960e75
  8. I have been Infected with Ransomware

I have been Infected with Ransomware: Hi. We are a Windows 7 user. Today I was attacked by a cyber attack and my computer was hacked. And all my files have the LEZP extension. Please help me to fix this problem. [Original Title: CYBER ATTACK]...
  9. I Have Been Infected with Ransomware

I Have Been Infected with Ransomware: Hello friend, I have a question. my computer is infected with a ransomware ending with .opqz, could you help me find a solution? [Original Title: My name is Junior]...
  10. I have been infected with Ransomwares

I have been infected with Ransomwares: My computer has been infected by a virus and encrypted all my drives. All my documents have a .peet extension and I can not open them. Any help on how on the decryption of the corrupted files? [Original Title: Virus and Malware]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trojan worm ransomware infection popup

2. trojan.worm ransomware infection

3. trojan worm ransomware a scam

4. what does this mean message from webpage trojan.worm! ransomware!infection,
  5. message from webpage trojan. worm ! ransomware ! infection,
  6. Message on Computer Trojan.worm: Ransomeware : Infection,
  7. trojan.worm ransomware infection scam,
  8. rojan worm ransomware infection,
  9. receive a pop up trojan.worm. ransonware infection,
  10. got popup saying I had ransomware and to call microsoft 833--scam?,
  11. trojan.worm ransomware infection pop up