Windows 10: I just got an activate windows watermark after owning this PC that came with windows for 2...

Discus and support I just got an activate windows watermark after owning this PC that came with windows for 2... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I need help. I just got an activate windows watermark on the bottom of my screen. And the thing that is bothering is that I own this computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jagr0399, Apr 12, 2020.

1. jagr0399 Win User

I just got an activate windows watermark after owning this PC that came with windows for 2...

Hello I need help. I just got an activate windows watermark on the bottom of my screen. And the thing that is bothering is that I own this computer that came with windows for two years. any fixes?

:)

jagr0399, Apr 12, 2020

2. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        I just got an activate windows watermark after owning this PC that came with windows for 2... c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi,

I bought an Asus computer directly from Asus (Amazon) and it came with Windows 10.

It works fine and all but an Activate Windows watermark keeps comming to my screen.

I have tried a lot of solutions via Youtube that erased this watermark but just for a one day. Everytime I turn on the computer the watermark appears.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Alfredo Parietti.

AlfreParietti, Apr 12, 2020
  4. I just got an activate windows watermark after owning this PC that came with windows for 2...

Activate Windows Watermark

I recently replaced some parts on my PC, kept the same hard drive, re installed windows, and after a while a activate windows watermark shows up in the bottom right hand corner, Windows 10 came on this PC when I bought it a few years ago. So I never had
    a product key. what should I do?

Its Jamesyyyy, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

I just got an activate windows watermark after owning this PC that came with windows for 2...

1. I just got an activate windows watermark after owning this PC that came with windows for 2... - Similar Threads - got activate watermark

2. Got the Activate Windows watermark, cannot re-activate. .

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got the Activate Windows watermark, cannot re-activate. .: windows 10, bought it online from Dell. I may have updated from win7, not sure, I 've had it 5-6 years. I get the same thing others have had, the watermark "Activate Windows" msg, lower right part of the screen.. Nothing works, troubleshooters are gone, parts of the settings...
  3. Got the Activate Windows watermark, cannot re-activate. .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the Activate Windows watermark, cannot re-activate. .: windows 10, bought it online from Dell. I may have updated from win7, not sure, I 've had it 5-6 years. I get the same thing others have had, the watermark "Activate Windows" msg, lower right part of the screen.. Nothing works, troubleshooters are gone, parts of the settings...
  4. Got the Activate Windows watermark, cannot re-activate. .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I activated Windows with a legitimate key but after a while the watermark came back. When I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I activated Windows with a legitimate key but after a while the watermark came back. When I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Twishty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idg5pd/i_activated_windows_with_a_legitimate_key_but/
  6. I suddenly got an "activate windows go to settings to activate windows" watermark on my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I suddenly got an "activate windows go to settings to activate windows" watermark on my...: I suddenly got an "activate windows go to settings to activate windows" watermark on my windows laptop which came with a genuine windows 10 home......please help on how to get it reactivated,.....i tried troubleshooting activation but it throwing an error submitted by...
  7. Activate Windows watermark

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activate Windows watermark: I keep getting the Activate Windows watermark. I have done the suggested things such as editing the regedit, creating the removal.bat file, but the watermark keeps returning. My windows is legit, and I have had it for 3 years now. Can someone please help me?...
  8. Activate Windows watermark after update

Activate Windows watermark after update: Did a Windows 10 Home update yesterday. Now have Activate Windows watermark. It came pre-installed with the PC and was upgraded from Windows 8 to 10. Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.914) Looked online, tried a couple of things nothing worked, then the watermark disappeared but...
  9. 'Activate windows' watermark after PC upgrade

'Activate windows' watermark after PC upgrade: So I recently upgraded my PC with a new CPU, motherboard, RAM and cooling system, but after getting everything up and running I noticed a had the 'activate windows' watermark in the bottom right of my screen, even tho I have a legit version of windows 10, and I don't have...
  10. Activate windows watermark after update

Activate windows watermark after update: Hi everyone! So I have a genuine copy of windows (originally 7) upgraded to 10. Today I had an update (my windows is set to update regularly) and out of nowhere, I got an "activate windows" watermark. I tried to re-activate using my number but it says it "didn't work". any...