Windows 10: I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and...

Discus and support I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; System: Windows 11I have tried the first 3 steps in this article:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jerry_2023, Mar 18, 2023.

1. I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and...

System: Windows 11I have tried the first 3 steps in this article: https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-11-missing-desktop-icons/#:~:text=Enable%20Show%20Desktop%20Icons&text=Right%2Dclick%20anywhere%20on%20an,hidden%20desktop%20icons%20should%20reappear. 1. Enable Show Desktop Icons2. Check Desktop Icon Settings3. Restart Windows ExplorerShould I keep on trying step 4 to 8? It looks like steps 3 only makes things worse.

:)

Jerry_2023, Mar 18, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 18, 2023
  3. New laptop has Windows 11 on it, how can I go back to Windows 10 - please help urgently.

I bought a laptop with windows 11 on it, I need to go back to Windows 10 - please help with steps.

AnkitKedia, Mar 18, 2023
  4. I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and...

Install Windows 10 prof on Windows 11 laptop guidance needed

Hello,
    I just bought a Lenovo Idea Pad with Windows 11 pre installed on it. However I cannot tolerate Windows 11 for x,y,z reasons. I saw on internet that in order to go to windows 10 professional, I have to re-image the laptop. I am a bit technology savvy so if anybody could give the desired step by step basics of the process, I greatly appreciate it? I will purchase from Microsoft original Keys since this will be my main laptop for coding Python.
    I am thinking of going online & downloading ISO file, installing from USB & then purchasing licence from Microsoft? If these steps are correct or I am missing any other crucial steps please advise with links? I thank you in advance for all assistance appreciated.

CodeBreaker434, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and...

1. I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and... - Similar Threads - got laptop going

2. This is crazy! I just got a new laptop and it is so slow! What's going on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is crazy! I just got a new laptop and it is so slow! What's going on?: I just bought a new laptop and after setting it up I noticed that it's so slow. This is a brandnew computer. Please fix this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-crazy-i-just-got-a-new-laptop-and-it-is-so/f2b12b25-d5cf-44d3-9718-0035fe6d11af
  3. This is crazy! I just got a new laptop and it is so slow! What's going on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is crazy! I just got a new laptop and it is so slow! What's going on?: I just bought a new laptop and after setting it up I noticed that it's so slow. This is a brandnew computer. Please fix this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-crazy-i-just-got-a-new-laptop-and-it-is-so/f2b12b25-d5cf-44d3-9718-0035fe6d11af
  4. Just as my laptop with Windows 11 was restarting after an update, it got stuck in an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just as my laptop with Windows 11 was restarting after an update, it got stuck in an...: This has happened to me twice in the past year. I recieve an update and when I restart my laptop its stuck in an automatic repair loop and the only way to boot back into windows is resetting my pc. I try every option in troubleshooting:- Startup Repair: The first time this...
  5. Just as my laptop with Windows 11 was restarting after an update, it got stuck in an...

Just as my laptop with Windows 11 was restarting after an update, it got stuck in an...: This has happened to me twice in the past year. I recieve an update and when I restart my laptop its stuck in an automatic repair loop and the only way to boot back into windows is resetting my pc. I try every option in troubleshooting:- Startup Repair: The first time this...
  6. I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and...

I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and...: System: Windows 11I have tried the first 3 steps in this article: https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-11-missing-desktop-icons/#:~:text=Enable%20Show%20Desktop%20Icons&text=Right%2Dclick%20anywhere%20on%20an,hidden%20desktop%20icons%20should%20reappear. 1. Enable Show Desktop...
  7. Just got a new laptop. It won't recognize my iPhone XS Max on Windows 10. Looked through...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just got a new laptop. It won't recognize my iPhone XS Max on Windows 10. Looked through...: Just got a new laptop, and it is not registering my iPhone XS Max. I connect it via USB, it makes the noise indicating that my computer recognizes a USB device being connected, but it never shows up anywhere. I checked My Computer, Device Manager checked through every...
  8. Just reset my laptop and had to go through the sacred ritual

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just reset my laptop and had to go through the sacred ritual: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arnav2904 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d94euh/just_reset_my_laptop_and_had_to_go_through_the/
  9. i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup: i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup, I click on creat a pin and the dots kee circling with just a moment. Left over night and still doing the same. what should I do?...
  10. Excel PivotTables just got personal

in Windows 10 News
    Excel PivotTables just got personal: As part of this month’s update, a new Excel feature gives you the ability to personalize the default layout for your PivotTables. Enabling users to personalize the PivotTable defaults started as a feature request in our Excel UserVoice forum. Now, when you’re building complex...