Windows 10: I just got my new pc and when I go to set it up, there is no WiFi option and it does not...

Discus and support I just got my new pc and when I go to set it up, there is no WiFi option and it does not... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Firedoge723 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Firedoge723, Feb 10, 2021.

1. I just got my new pc and when I go to set it up, there is no WiFi option and it does not...

/u/Firedoge723, Feb 10, 2021
  2. Jon Cage Win User

Is it possible to set up a new manual wifi connection from the command line?

I'm trying to work out a solution to set up ad-hock wifi connections in Windows 8.1 based on the suggestions in a post on Micsrosoft's answers site. Is there any way to do the first few steps:

• go to "Network and Sharing Center"
    • click "Set up a new connection or network"
    • double click "Manually connect to a wireless network"
    • enter the SSID of the ad-hoc network (as shown by "netsh wlan show networks") into the "Network name" field
    • configure security settings accordingly
    • uncheck "Start this connection automatically" (important)

...without using the windows dialogs?

Jon Cage, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 10, 2021
  4. I just got my new pc and when I go to set it up, there is no WiFi option and it does not...

Forum signature setting and Post options

Hello

As you can see this is my first suggestion for the forums. I find a few things very frustrating currently, so below are the fixes to those frustrations.

• - a new setting in the profile that enables to go directly into "advanced post options" when editing (bypass the quick edit entirely)
    • - increasing the signature image size to 800x250 and 90kb (it is very hard to get a lot of custom text and that is readable easily currently .. and other reasons, also the width shouldn't be that of an issue, the current ones are not getting past half of the post in a standard 1280x1024 monitor resolution)
    You can see below in my current signature that the text is practically unreadable. To add to the reason, some people have much more high signatures because of added text, for those who wish to use only use one image file it is not criminal to increase the high limit by the suggested amount. 500x100 is a very wide resolution so it is very unfriendly for resizing bigger images and fitting parts inside that area.

Thanks for considering

RuskiSnajper, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

I just got my new pc and when I go to set it up, there is no WiFi option and it does not...

1. I just got my new pc and when I go to set it up, there is no WiFi option and it does not... - Similar Threads - got set WiFi

2. I just got a new pc delivered to me, and I set it up a few hours ago, but Ithe internet is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new pc delivered to me, and I set it up a few hours ago, but Ithe internet is...: I just got a new pc delivered to me, and I set it up a few hours ago, but t.he internet is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-got-a-new-pc-delivered-to-me-and-i-set-it/745cc8d4-3ffa-4053-97c1-e9a2b41cef10
  3. I just got a new pc delivered to me, and I set it up a few hours ago, but Ithe internet is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a new pc delivered to me, and I set it up a few hours ago, but Ithe internet is...: I just got a new pc delivered to me, and I set it up a few hours ago, but t.he internet is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-got-a-new-pc-delivered-to-me-and-i-set-it/745cc8d4-3ffa-4053-97c1-e9a2b41cef10
  4. I just got a new pc delivered to me, and I set it up a few hours ago, but Ithe internet is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I just set up this pc but I skipped the set up WiFi bit at the start of the set up due to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just set up this pc but I skipped the set up WiFi bit at the start of the set up due to...: cannot access my network however have been troubleshooting results as seen above and bellow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-set-up-this-pc-but-i-skipped-the-set-up/df54041a-2add-4564-9cf4-a8c40ed60fe0
  6. I just set up this pc but I skipped the set up WiFi bit at the start of the set up due to...

I just set up this pc but I skipped the set up WiFi bit at the start of the set up due to...: cannot access my network however have been troubleshooting results as seen above and bellow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-set-up-this-pc-but-i-skipped-the-set-up/df54041a-2add-4564-9cf4-a8c40ed60fe0
  7. I just set up this pc but I skipped the set up WiFi bit at the start of the set up due to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. No WiFi please help - just got a new pc but after setting up it's say I can only connect to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No WiFi please help - just got a new pc but after setting up it's say I can only connect to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Coulson1010 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/homvqk/no_wifi_please_help_just_got_a_new_pc_but_after/
  9. When I open settings, the ethernet option does not show up.

When I open settings, the ethernet option does not show up.: I use to have a LAN cable up and running on my windows 10. After an update, I looked at my taskbar and the ethernet icon turned into a wifi icon. I went into settings trying to figure out what happened, I searched ''ethernet'', but the option was not showing up. I went back...
  10. i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup: i,ve just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, when I go through the setup, I click on creat a pin and the dots kee circling with just a moment. Left over night and still doing the same. what should I do?...