Windows 10: I just got robbed of my windows 11 license after resetting my pc, **** do i do?

Discus and support I just got robbed of my windows 11 license after resetting my pc, **** do i do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I reset my pc which is something that i have done in the past on the same hardware, and now windows says i cant activate. the only thing i see is "it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chickenspam, Jun 16, 2024.

1. I just got robbed of my windows 11 license after resetting my pc, **** do i do?

I reset my pc which is something that i have done in the past on the same hardware, and now windows says i cant activate. the only thing i see is "it looks like the hardware on this device has changed. Make sure your connected to the internet and try again" then an error code. **** do i do im not spending another 100 bucks on windows again? i didnt change hardware or anything, just a windows reset.

:)

Chickenspam, Jun 16, 2024
  2. Vasu Bhut Win User

Recovering Windows License After Factory Reset

I am planning to perform a factory reset on my laptop. I have a few concerns about my Windows license:

1. Will I be able to recover my Windows license after the factory reset?
    2. Is there any specific step I need to take before performing the reset to ensure my license is retained?
    3. How can I verify my Windows license information before the reset?

Vasu Bhut, Jun 16, 2024
  3. How to transfer Windows 10 license to different PC and MS account

Hi Everyone, I need to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 and I think I may be able to do it via an unused Win 10 gaming PC that is around the house. It belonged to another member of the family. I have reset the unused PC and done little else with it. I have gathered the following details:
    • Windows 10 Home product key
    • MS account user-id and password
    • confirmation that the license is a digital license
    • It is: Installed from 'Full Packaged Product' media
    Most of the advice I see in online searches is for people swapping their own Win 10 license to a different PC. I have seen some advice online that may be relevant e.g. my kind of transfer is not just a matter of installing and entering the Win 10 product key. Does anyone have advice or know of links to steps for this kind of a transfer? Thank you -------------------------- Windows 7 Professional Version 6.1 (Build 7601: Service Pack 1) Sorry but I did not get the Windows 10 Home version number.

Gracehoper, Jun 16, 2024
  4. IggSter Win User

I just got robbed of my windows 11 license after resetting my pc, **** do i do?

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

I just got robbed of my windows 11 license after resetting my pc, **** do i do?

1. I just got robbed of my windows 11 license after resetting my pc, **** do i do? - Similar Threads - got robbed license

2. I just got a charge on my card that I did not do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a charge on my card that I did not do: Need a charge off of my card that I did not do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-got-a-charge-on-my-card-that-i-did-not-do/e263ef88-3459-418e-a726-f24cfb7b52df
  3. I just got robbed of my windows 11 license after resetting my pc, **** do i do?

I just got robbed of my windows 11 license after resetting my pc, **** do i do?: I reset my pc which is something that i have done in the past on the same hardware, and now windows says i cant activate. the only thing i see is "it looks like the hardware on this device has changed. Make sure your connected to the internet and try again" then an error...
  4. My Microsoft Store Got Deleted After I Reset My PC, How Do I Fix It?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store Got Deleted After I Reset My PC, How Do I Fix It?: Hello! My name is Bog and I'm a Laptop user. My Windows version is Windows 10 and I've encountered a problem. A while ago, I was forced to reset my PC due to a problem with my screen. After the reset, the problem was fixed, but several pre-installed apps disappeared. The...
  5. My Microsoft Store Got Deleted After I Reset My PC, How Do I Fix It?

My Microsoft Store Got Deleted After I Reset My PC, How Do I Fix It?: Hello! My name is Bog and I'm a Laptop user. My Windows version is Windows 10 and I've encountered a problem. A while ago, I was forced to reset my PC due to a problem with my screen. After the reset, the problem was fixed, but several pre-installed apps disappeared. The...
  6. I reset my PC and the windows license is not discoverable. What can i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my PC and the windows license is not discoverable. What can i do?: I reset my PC and the windows license is not discoverable. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-pc-and-the-windows-license-is-not/5fba3199-cc69-4689-95f0-21c948082c1e
  7. I reset my PC and the windows license is not discoverable. What can i do?

I reset my PC and the windows license is not discoverable. What can i do?: I reset my PC and the windows license is not discoverable. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-pc-and-the-windows-license-is-not/5fba3199-cc69-4689-95f0-21c948082c1e
  8. I reset my PC and the windows license is not discoverable. What can i do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I reseted my pc and now i got this what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I reseted my pc and now i got this what to do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/killer2X [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/im05nh/i_reseted_my_pc_and_now_i_got_this_what_to_do/
  10. Do I need a license/dvd after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need a license/dvd after resetting my pc: I recently wanted to reinstall my Nvidia gpu because if that my Windows crashes and the start-up dots start at the exact same position every boot, now I would try to reset it either keeping personal files or fully resetting it, I have no access to my license or Windows cd...