Windows 10: I just got this computer yesterday and the storage is already almost full, any help?

Discus and support I just got this computer yesterday and the storage is already almost full, any help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DATBOI1112 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0jmjg/i_just_got_this_computer_yesterday_and_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DATBOI1112, Jan 19, 2021.

1. I just got this computer yesterday and the storage is already almost full, any help?

/u/DATBOI1112, Jan 19, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 19, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

I just got this computer yesterday and the storage is already almost full, any help?

Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

I just got this computer yesterday and the storage is already almost full, any help?

1. I just got this computer yesterday and the storage is already almost full, any help? - Similar Threads - got computer yesterday

2. Got email "Your OneDrive is almost full"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Got email "Your OneDrive is almost full": ... but OneDrive is not full - used 1MB out of 5GB.Is it scam?Email sent from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** , - is it legitimate MS mailer?...
  3. Got email "Your OneDrive is almost full"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got email "Your OneDrive is almost full": ... but OneDrive is not full - used 1MB out of 5GB.Is it scam?Email sent from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** , - is it legitimate MS mailer?...
  4. Got email "Your OneDrive is almost full"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. file storage almost full but files dont make up the storage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    file storage almost full but files dont make up the storage: [ATTACH] so apparently, my storage is almost full but everything that's in use isn't adding up to 458GB. i tried restarting and I tried cleaning up disk files, but it doesn't seem to be working. do I have a virus? and if so, how do I remove it?...
  6. Storage almost full after installing Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage almost full after installing Windows 11.: I happened to open my Control Panel and my C Drive only has another 10 GB left. 118 GB have been used. I don't seem to be able to move anything to my Off-Board 1 TB backup drive....
  7. Storage almost full after installing Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage almost full after installing Windows 11.: I happened to open my Control Panel and my C Drive only has another 10 GB left. 118 GB have been used. I don't seem to be able to move anything to my Off-Board 1 TB backup drive....
  8. Yesterday I got a bluescreen and this is what bluescreenviewer says, any help on how to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yesterday I got a bluescreen and this is what bluescreenviewer says, any help on how to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kexsx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ios0ex/yesterday_i_got_a_bluescreen_and_this_is_what/
  9. Storage FULL??? Help!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage FULL??? Help!: My storage on my Surface Pro 4 seems to have all of a sudden become full (237GB). I have deleted every program except for Microsoft Office & tools and it is still full! I have run the disk tool to optimize, I have run CCleaner, I have run a program from the Microsoft...
  10. Help with these errors I got yesterday?

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with these errors I got yesterday?: Event ID 488- qmgr.dll (4320) QmgrDatabaseInstance: An attempt to create the file "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\edbtmp.log" failed with system error 80 (0x00000050): "The file exists. ". The create file operation will fail with error -1814 (0xfffff8ea)....