Windows 10: I just had my PC Repaired & I cannot Log OUT of the New Owner Account

Discus and support I just had my PC Repaired & I cannot Log OUT of the New Owner Account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I get some help please baby-steps If u can Please I just had my PC Repaired and I cannot Log out of the New Owner Account they created and all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dasha, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Dasha Win User

I just had my PC Repaired & I cannot Log OUT of the New Owner Account

Can I get some help please baby-steps If u can Please
    I just had my PC Repaired and I cannot Log out of the New Owner Account they created and all my stuff is in 7 other accounts? Nor can I Sign in to any other Account I am stuck in the New OWNER ADMIN Account and cannot change anything
    ⦁ Administrator - Original

⦁ Administrator
    ⦁ Administrator S
    ⦁ Default
    ⦁ Defaultuser0
    ⦁ Owner (Administrator) NEW
    And
    When I open a Firefox Page New Tab Blank Page it opens 6 or more and the computer slows down to a crawl then I have to >Task Bar > Firefox 6>End Task?
    I think that all the other Accounts may be opening their own Firefox Pages when I open one in Owner Admin?
    Its to long and too ugly to try and explain it all to you it may be easier if I Run a Program that can show you the entire mess Or a Heap of Screen Shots
    Thank you for any help you can offer *Redface*Huh

:)

Dasha, Dec 3, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 3, 2018
  3. MrDarrell Win User
    How to remove my accounts and set up his as new owner?

Original Title: Change owner in Win 10 PC

What steps do I need to take gift my computer to a friend? I know how to remove data and programs, but how do I, remove my accounts and set up his as new owner?

MrDarrell, Dec 3, 2018
  4. gzt7d8 Win User

What User Account should I use for PC to be sold

I'm going to sell my PC but before I do, I'm going to put a clean install on the machine. As part of a normal installation steps, you normally login to your MS Account. But I don't want to put my account on the machine, I'm hoping you have a solution that will allow me to put some local/temp user account that the new owner can then login with their MS account name and password after they purchase the PC.

I looked through the User Tutorials but nothing jumped out at me.

What do you suggest?

Greg

gzt7d8, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. I just had my PC Repaired & I cannot Log OUT of the New Owner Account - Similar Threads - Repaired cannot Log

2. I cannot log out of my school account on Bing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot log out of my school account on Bing: I don't know why but it redirects me when i sign out or go onto my personal account on Bing. Unfortunately, I can't show pictures but I can tell you what I did.First, I click 'sign out'.Then, I get redirected to Bing.Next, I click 'Switch to Personal Account'.Then, it...
  3. I cannot log out of my school account on Bing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot log out of my school account on Bing: I don't know why but it redirects me when i sign out or go onto my personal account on Bing. Unfortunately, I can't show pictures but I can tell you what I did.First, I click 'sign out'.Then, I get redirected to Bing.Next, I click 'Switch to Personal Account'.Then, it...
  4. I cannot log out of my administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot log out of my administrator account: I can’t log out of an administrator account and Im not sure what to do. After I had factory reset my pc for storage, I encountered a chain of problems. #1 when my pc started to reinstall windows, it would stop at 64%, restart and repeat again, previously I had let it cycle...
  5. I cannot log out of my administrator account

I cannot log out of my administrator account: I can’t log out of an administrator account and Im not sure what to do. After I had factory reset my pc for storage, I encountered a chain of problems. #1 when my pc started to reinstall windows, it would stop at 64%, restart and repeat again, previously I had let it cycle...
  6. I cannot log out of my administrator account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I cannot log in to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot log in to my account: I am unable to log in to my account. When i enter a password there is always an error message 0x80048823. When i try to reset my password it says my account does not exist. There is also an option where i could send an email to my address but my email address has been changed...
  8. I cannot log in to my account

I cannot log in to my account: I am unable to log in to my account. When i enter a password there is always an error message 0x80048823. When i try to reset my password it says my account does not exist. There is also an option where i could send an email to my address but my email address has been changed...
  9. I cannot log in to my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. I just had my PC Repaired & I cannot Log OUT of the New Owner Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I just had my PC Repaired & I cannot Log OUT of the New Owner Account: Can I get some help please baby-steps If u can Please I just had my PC Repaired and I cannot Log out of the New Owner Account they created and all my stuff is in 7 other accounts? Nor can I Sign in to any other Account I am stuck in the New OWNER ADMIN Account and cannot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop repaired cannot log in with old account