Windows 10: I just installed a new lg blueray burner in my pc, but when trying to use it I get an error...

Discus and support I just installed a new lg blueray burner in my pc, but when trying to use it I get an error... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just installed a new LG blue ray burner on my pc, but when trying to use it I get an error from the software I am using. I took a look at the drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kjl1956, Jan 1, 2021.

1. kjl1956 Win User

I just installed a new lg blueray burner in my pc, but when trying to use it I get an error...

I just installed a new LG blue ray burner on my pc, but when trying to use it I get an error from the software I am using.

I took a look at the drive in device manager and found under the sibling's tab; this SCSI\Disk&Ven_ST3000DM&Prod_001-1CH166\4&350beb62&0&000000

pointng to a hard drive, how can I fix this?

:)

kjl1956, Jan 1, 2021

2. Internal LG burner installed but not recognized in Windows 10

Thank you for the suggestions. I updated the latest chipset drivers for my Dell computer and also rescanned and refreshed as you suggested. When I look at the drives on my computer, the bluray burner drive does not show up as an option to select. The bluray
    burner did not come with any software at all. I went to LG's website for drivers for WH16NS40 bluray burner and it lists software and firmware updates but these seem to be related to people who upgraded to Windows 10 from another version. I started to go ahead
    and install but there was a warning that the drive could be corrupted so I was afraid to download it. I have the LG version bluray burner.

RonaldTaylorT, Jan 1, 2021
  3. I need the blueray lg BH14NS40 "Windows 10" drivers; I need to make it work again, that it used to do.

I've just upgraded Microsoft's new operating system "Windows 10". The thing is that I have a blueray lg BH14NS40; and I just can't make it work here. Before this operating system I was using Windows 8.1 and there was no problem here. So I was hoping guys
    you could give me a nice solution. The blueray is in great conditions so it should work. And I don't wanna buy a new one.

• Windows 10 recognizes the blueray unit, but it doesn't show the information (the movies). I can't play them anymore.
    So thanks in advance. I really need your help guys.

AndresOrellana_17, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Chucktin Win User

I just installed a new lg blueray burner in my pc, but when trying to use it I get an error...

LG Mdrive Blu-ray burner.

We moved and I've finally got my network up only to find my desktop's Blueray burner won't.
    I suppose that in the move the cable(s) might have slipped loose?
    But to troubleshoot I'm thinking I should delete the driver and reload it to get the latest Win10 version?
    Anybody got so insight into these burners? Worth it?, Jungue?
    TIA
    cvt

Chucktin, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

1. I just installed a new lg blueray burner in my pc, but when trying to use it I get an error... - Similar Threads - installed blueray burner

2. i get a error named 0x80070001 when i try to install a directx because i get error when i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i get a error named 0x80070001 when i try to install a directx because i get error when i...: hi, i tried to download a game in steam and it all went well and it downloaded successfully and when i open the apllication it shows a error directxruntime error and if i give ok on that is opens u4e prerequisties app which is updating directx and it also results in error...
  3. i get a error named 0x80070001 when i try to install a directx because i get error when i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i get a error named 0x80070001 when i try to install a directx because i get error when i...: hi, i tried to download a game in steam and it all went well and it downloaded successfully and when i open the apllication it shows a error directxruntime error and if i give ok on that is opens u4e prerequisties app which is updating directx and it also results in error...
  4. I just built a new pc, everything works fine; although, when I try to install windows the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just built a new pc, everything works fine; although, when I try to install windows the...: So for a while I've been gathering the parts for a pc build, and just put it all together today. Everything has gone amazingly and I've had no other problems. I can access the bios and even overclocked the ram I have checked to see if this was the problem but it happens with...
  5. i was trying to factory reset my pc, and when i try, i get this error. i’ve looked at...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i was trying to factory reset my pc, and when i try, i get this error. i’ve looked at...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bxpherd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9b4k3/i_was_trying_to_factory_reset_my_pc_and_when_i/
  6. Just built my new PC and when I try to install Windows from a USB stick it's just an...

Just built my new PC and when I try to install Windows from a USB stick it's just an...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IceyEnder [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fnn5p9/just_built_my_new_pc_and_when_i_try_to_install/
  7. I keep getting this when I try to use my camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I keep getting this when I try to use my camera: I keep getting this result when I try to use my webcamera. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you!! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-this-when-i-try-to-use-my-camera/aa2fe459-e369-4087-8d9c-e3c1ba44849e
  8. I got this error when I try to install windows on my new pc

I got this error when I try to install windows on my new pc: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/montaguevevo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eg1plh/i_got_this_error_when_i_try_to_install_windows_on/
  9. New PC - BSOD when installing software or just using the PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC - BSOD when installing software or just using the PC: I just got a Dell XPS 9560 a few weeks ago, and I've been getting BSOD frequently on it. So far, it has happened: - Installation of new applications has caused a BSOD - Once while playing a game, though it was after playing for a while The PC wasn't hot to the touch when the...
  10. LG Mdrive Blu-ray burner.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LG Mdrive Blu-ray burner.: We moved and I've finally got my network up only to find my desktop's Blueray burner won't. I suppose that in the move the cable(s) might have slipped loose? But to troubleshoot I'm thinking I should delete the driver and reload it to get the latest Win10 version? Anybody got...