Windows 10: I just installed a seccond moniter ( old tv ) and its in the reccomended resolution but its...

Discus and support I just installed a seccond moniter ( old tv ) and its in the reccomended resolution but its... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NachoSeventeen [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NachoSeventeen, Nov 27, 2019.

1. I just installed a seccond moniter ( old tv ) and its in the reccomended resolution but its...

/u/NachoSeventeen, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

TV resolution problem

Hi,

1920x1080 is the standard resolution for TV's in full HD.

For us to better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried changing the resolution of the monitor through Intel HD Graphics Control Panel?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, go to Intel HD Graphics Control Panel and try changing the resolution to get the best picture and size of the video displayed on your monitor.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Moniter Resolution

Hi Justin,

Please let us know the make and model of you device.

Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Please get back to us with the results of the issue in regards with
    Monitor Resolution and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating system. We are happy to assist.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

I just installed a seccond moniter ( old tv ) and its in the reccomended resolution but its...

Increasing mirrored screen resolution

Hi Sam,

To further assist you, we would like to know what is the make and model of your HD TV? We also suggest that you check if there's an option to change the resolution through your TV.

You can also follow these steps on how to adjust screen resolution through Control Panel:

• Open Control Panel, under Appearance and Personalization, click
      Adjust screen resolution.
    • Click the name of your HD TV, then click the drop down for Resolution.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

I just installed a seccond moniter ( old tv ) and its in the reccomended resolution but its...

1. I just installed a seccond moniter ( old tv ) and its in the reccomended resolution but its... - Similar Threads - installed seccond moniter

2. Files on Demand in OneDrive --- its just not there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files on Demand in OneDrive --- its just not there: Someone said if I click files on demand I can have one drive files on my hard drive and on OneDrive both... well, folks that ain't working. There is no such icon in Win 11. Why is this so hard? Do I lose thousands of hours of work because OneDrive wants to delete folders I...
  3. Files on Demand in OneDrive --- its just not there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files on Demand in OneDrive --- its just not there: Someone said if I click files on demand I can have one drive files on my hard drive and on OneDrive both... well, folks that ain't working. There is no such icon in Win 11. Why is this so hard? Do I lose thousands of hours of work because OneDrive wants to delete folders I...
  4. what its this i just installed a game and shows me this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what its this i just installed a game and shows me this: this is how its looking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-its-this-i-just-installed-a-game-and-shows-me/b19dbd19-fe63-415d-9b20-513afce36f60
  5. Its just a blank screen its on though

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Its just a blank screen its on though: I clicked update and shut down then instead of saying “shutting down” on the blue screen it said “restarting” so I pressed cancel. The screen went blank black and hasn’t turned on since. I panicked and pressed the “off” button on the side. Whenever I turn it on again you can...
  6. Its just a blank screen its on though

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its just a blank screen its on though: I clicked update and shut down then instead of saying “shutting down” on the blue screen it said “restarting” so I pressed cancel. The screen went blank black and hasn’t turned on since. I panicked and pressed the “off” button on the side. Whenever I turn it on again you can...
  7. Its just a blank screen its on though

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Do i only get malware when i install setup the software or just when its downloaded its...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do i only get malware when i install setup the software or just when its downloaded its...: Do i only get malware when i install setup the software from rar or exe or just when its downloaded its over even if i dont run it rar or exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-only-get-malware-when-i-install-setup-the/d23cd254-73c1-48ff-a9fa-a918ae32a58e
  9. 1903 installs on its own I reboot its not installed?? Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1903 installs on its own I reboot its not installed?? Error 0x80070643: I been running 1809 for a while and I like the MS gives us the option now to install 1903 when we want to. So its been sitting at this screen for a couple months then last night surfing the web I get a popup out of no where to the affect of updates have been installed. I'm...
  10. 1903 installs on its own I reboot its not installed?? Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 installs on its own I reboot its not installed?? Error 0x80070643: I been running 1809 for a while and I like the MS gives us the option now to install 1903 when we want to. So its been sitting at this screen for a couple months then last night surfing the web I get a popup out of no where to the affect of updates have been installed. I'm...